Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic, June 27th Delivery
Landyn

Dynamic, June 27th Delivery

Santorini black on black, with a body-color roof, black headliner and the 20-inch sparkle finish wheels arriving June 27th or a little before. Completed loaded, except for the rear entertainment system, and, unfortunately, the blind-spot information system (due to discontinuation of the option recently, of course). Everything, right down to the Range Rover tyre valve caps, carpet and rubber mats, illuminated tread plates, and aluminum pedals.

Refinishing the gloss black grille, side vents and rear trim in a similar tint to the grille found on the Prestige model to restore contrast to an otherwise completely black vehicle. Considering using a slightly different paint - crystal flake paint rather than a slightly metallic formula.

Considering 3M coating on entire front hood and side fender, as well as the paint and leather protection. Might add the Smart Door Paint Chip protection plan, windshield protection plan, and the wheel protection plan.

Also purchasing Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow winter tires for the Canadian winters here, and will keep it running on nitrogen!

Current owners: any other suggestions? Any other info I should know?
24-05-2012 11:12am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Michelle

RE: Dynamic, June 27th Delivery

(24-05-2012 11:12am)Landyn Wrote:  Completed loaded, except for the rear entertainment system, and, unfortunately, the blind-spot information system (due to discontinuation of the option recently, of course).

WHAT!?!? No more Blind spot monitoring!? Does anyone know if this applies for Europe too? I only ordered a prestige so that I could have the BSM as not available on the pure. (we'll it was a good excuse to have a nicer carWink but will make a bit of a hole in the budget Sad so if this is true for Europe I may save myself quite a bit of money)
Thanks for any useful info. Sorry Landyn to butt in your post for info for myself. I hope you get your answers too.

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
24-05-2012 04:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply