Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Drivers window problem
Teetree

Drivers window problem

Icy again this morning and after a brief period of driving pressed the drivers window button the wind down the window but nothin happened. tried other windows but they were fine so thought it was may just stuck frozen. Tried again later still no joy. Thought it was broken or something . A third go awhile later I heard clicking this time while pulling up and after this pressing down on button the window worked again. I take it by pulling up the clicks i heard reset the window?anyway it's working again now. Wondered what happened?! think I've read something about resetting the windows somewhere on here before

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto 5door, powered tailgate, front sensors, rear camera , pano roof, heated steering wheel, front fogs, xenons, spare wheel, 19" diamond turned alloys
02-12-2012 05:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

Drivers window problem

Icy morning here, front and screen heater on, heated front seat, heated steering wheel on, heating on, radio on, window was so slow at going down, must have been using all the power, I thought it was bust. Got going, turning the extras off as I didn't need them any more and the window worked fine. Strange.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
02-12-2012 08:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply