Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I sell?
Bodlyfunctions

RE: Do I sell?

(07-10-2012 08:51am)David Cameron Wrote:  Sell it and buy a Disco!

That was a plan at one point but the road tax, insurance and economy would kill me. I use my car for work and do 25-30k miles p.a.
07-10-2012 02:20pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

private sale!
07-10-2012 06:56pm
speary

(07-10-2012 11:10am)J77 Wrote:  Yes they changed them back to a silver LR logo on black background for 13MY, personally I prefere them to the RR one.

So, let me get this right, the centre cap with the word Range is ugly but the one with the word Land is beautifulShockedShockedShocked Very Happy

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
09-10-2012 07:38am
ojonesyo

My approach is to carefully select my new car, to get exactly the options I like/need [helped by the excellent info offered on this site] and to enjoy that car for at least 4 years and typically 6 years or more. I have a cherished number which I like [I know many think they are naff] and which gets me off that treadmill of thinking 'There goes one of those 62platers and I am struggling along in my aged 12 plate!'. Those who choose to change their cars at less than a year are a 'Dealers Dream' because of their opportunity to make a fresh profit out of you, with a profit on both the new car and your trade-in. I would do your homework on the actual cost-to-change and then to decide if those £1000s are worth a change of colour/spec. and that updated grille. If you can afford to change, then enjoy your new purchase. As an aside to this, I am intrigued by those whole car-wrapping thing?....I dont know how much it costs?....but if you are bored by your current version, wrapping in a new colour has got to be a option worth considering?

SD4 Prestige Lux 5 door auto, Havana/Tan, Style 7 alloys, tow kit, spare wheel, high-beam assist, etc ..Arrived June 2012
09-10-2012 12:29pm