Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deposit paid, car ordered!!!
Americano

RE: Deposit paid, car ordered!!!

Hi Steve68, I also ordered my Evo 5 days later than you (Dec 11th) and the dealer assured me that the delivery should be scheduled by the end af march!!!! Can't wait, too!!!
CoolExclamation

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Fuji White ~ Cirrus Leather ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Xenons with LED Signature~ Reversing Camera ~ Electric Heated Powerfold Mirrors ~ Auto-Dimming Mirror ~ Front Fog Lights ~ 19" Style 5 Wheels M+S Tyres
04-01-2013 04:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Steveb68

(04-01-2013 04:45pm)Americano Wrote:  Hi Steve68, I also ordered my Evo 5 days later than you (Dec 11th) and the dealer assured me that the delivery should be scheduled by the end af march!!!! Can't wait, too!!!
CoolExclamation

Sweet! But first week of Jan nearly over.... So time isn't running so bad!

Ordered for end March 2013
Dynamic SD4 automatic, Orkney grey, contrast Santorini Pano roof, style 7 shadow chrome, Privacy Glass, Tech Pac 2, Park assist,CHANGED TO VORTEX interior,Black Roof Rails,Adaptive Dynamics, and yes I know its a lot of money but aeroflip, Ebony H Lining, cold climate pack,adaptive Xenon headlights and Spare wheel
04-01-2013 08:32pm
Steveb68

So spoke with the dealer. Build date is planned, no more changes and he is looking to get the car on the 18th March!!!!!!

Thank god February is a short month Smile

Ordered for end March 2013
Dynamic SD4 automatic, Orkney grey, contrast Santorini Pano roof, style 7 shadow chrome, Privacy Glass, Tech Pac 2, Park assist,CHANGED TO VORTEX interior,Black Roof Rails,Adaptive Dynamics, and yes I know its a lot of money but aeroflip, Ebony H Lining, cold climate pack,adaptive Xenon headlights and Spare wheel
05-02-2013 12:12am