Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did you realise <<<<
headturner

RE: Did you realise <<<<

(19-04-2012 11:56am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Headtuner, what have you ordered by the way? In the user cp section (look at the top of the page on left hand side) you can add a signature and let us know your specs etc. Enjoy the forum you will gain heaps of information, a lot more than the dealers.

thanx barney...updated
guys just a note when you wash your cars becareful of the rubber nob that covers the wiper nuts it comes off i almost lost mine gladly noticed it fall and stuck it back on..its funny why LR have done this especially when they havent painted the nut black the same colour as the wipers. prolly its to allow the wipers to come up as part of the winter drive function. i wonder if they have spares that then can replace with.

Shocked santorini black|metallic paint|pana roof|19" style 5|tech pack|clear view|reverse camera & parking aid|tints|protection|Wink loving the DRIVE
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 12:44am by headturner.)
20-04-2012 12:40am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yupstr8up

Waiting on my Baby RRE...............

SD4 Fuji white Pure with Tech and Clearview pack. 19" diamond turned wheels. 11 speaker meridian. Powered Tailgate. Electric drivers memory seat Keyless Entry.Reversing camera. Front and rear sensors.Street legal tint.....Ordered early June...DUE Late JULY.....yay me thinks! Whistle

Pure 5 door Fuji white SD4, Clearview and Teck pack, auto tailgate, street legal tint. 19" turned diamond wheels. Reversing camera, front and rear sensors.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2012 07:25am by yupstr8up.)
18-06-2012 07:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply