Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delivery issues!
evoqueboy

Delivery issues!

Hi guys. My source at JLR has told me that there is a delay of up to three weeks with certain cars due to supplier and facility issues. My car is one of those affected but he has had it pushed through but even still it is one week behind schedule. He says that the good news is that all the quality issues have been cleared up so it should not get delayed any further but I should still receive it by the 26th Sep. I hope that this helps some of you guys if your dealers are saying that there are delays as it is something I can confirm! Sorry no more info at this point!
09-09-2011 11:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rehan

RE: Delivery issues!

Was told my order could be delayed by 3 weeks yesterday! pretty disappointed but worth the wait
10-09-2011 12:26am
Blackseries

evoqueboy / Rehan what are your specs .... so at least we'll have some idea of what's affected.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
10-09-2011 08:47am
Evoquemaker

Halewood working

We are currently working 20 hours a day seven days a week to push through all cars built. This is to ensure quality of your cars. Things like part shortgages changes daily. We don't want to rush them and find you have issues from day 1.
10-09-2011 09:05am
WB
WB

RE: Halewood working

(10-09-2011 09:05am)Evoquemaker Wrote:  We are currently working 20 hours a day seven days a week to push through all cars built. This is to ensure quality of your cars. Things like part shortgages changes daily. We don't want to rush them and find you have issues from day 1.

Thanks Evoquemaker,

Any news on the issues with the pano roofs cracking or were these just pre-production problems?
10-09-2011 09:25am
J77

I can confirm there had been issues with the pano roof, when being reversed onto the ramp to the top deck of the transporter the stress and strain of the body flexing has caused some to crack, not all. If driven on seems to be fine.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
10-09-2011 10:31am
Acwats

My previously advised November build is now showing as 14 October.

I've added Style pack and parking assist and cameras to my original spec but have had to go with Style 4 wheels, I wanted style 3 but these can now only be ordered on a Coupe. Style 4 are for 5 door only Banging Head err LR why oh why oh why? glad to see you taking every opportunity to annoy customers, can't see how this could possibly affect the build process - I can feel another pointless PM to Nick coming on

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 05:29pm by Acwats.)
10-09-2011 05:24pm
defender_uk

LR do it all the time....like y do we have to have a glass room with the lux pack...? so annoying....

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
10-09-2011 09:50pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EVO PUNDITT

Went to dealers today to check the orkney grey and the pure interior/leather seats
I am happy with everything.Even more, my build date has come forward to mid October. It looks like the pures will start being built in mid October now.

Pure: SD4,Manual,pan roof,electric tail gate,reversing cam,tints,xenons (finally), 19" style 4 and in orkney grey 5 door,ebony headliner,f/s/mirrors,Nov build and Dec arrived
10-09-2011 10:06pm
xxxx5

My dealer has my pure due for Xmas eve, but then said he had heard from the factory that some cars are coming forward and would expect it sooner.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
10-09-2011 10:21pm