Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delivery Dates
arlenecheyne

RE: Delivery Dates

Ordered 31st Jan and delivered 10th May 2012. Very quick turnaround.

ON ORDER :Mauritius Blue Dynamic SD4 auto with black contrast roof. Ordered on 30th Jan 2012 and scheduled for delivery on 18th May Smile
13-05-2012 10:27am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
drdom

Ordered 26th September due to pick up in the next week or so, so pretty much a 9month wait!! Wish I called around some dealers first, but didn't really grasp the ordering system Landrover operate.

5 door Pure SD4, Baltic Blue,Tech Pack, rear camera, Front fogs, pano roof, folding mirrors
Estimated build May '12
13-05-2012 10:39am
QUEEVO

Delivery Dates

I was lucky really... Got to deal with the national sales rep. He indicated that essentially he had five dealerships or five-times the "standard quota". Still, he was unable to keep up with the demand saying that they were only able to ship 50 units/month.

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
13-05-2012 11:22am
CRC@LandRover

Hi masterbronze,

I'm from the Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre, if you would like me to confirm the details of your order with our order control team I'll be happy to do so.

Just send me a private message with your full name, e-mail address, and selling dealership and I'll be happy to update you.

Thanks,
Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
14-05-2012 03:13pm
J77

Ordered my one first week in July 2011 and took delivery 18/01/12 but car actually arrived 29/12/11 5 days later than the original date of 24/12/11 but 2 1/2 weeks earlier than the 2nd date of 16/01/12.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
14-05-2012 03:35pm
bmitch

Hi sorry to be a pain as trying to send Nick a PM but not allowing me to do so. Have done a search etc and am logged in, registered etc but still can't - thanks in advance for any help.

Pure SD4 Auto, fogs, panoramic roof, xenon's, folding mirrors, metallic, Style 6 wheels
Paid Deposit - 30-12-11
Out of Pool:28-2-12
Build date:20-5-12
Delivery: 11-6-12
14-05-2012 04:53pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CRC@LandRover

(14-05-2012 04:53pm)bmitch Wrote:  Hi sorry to be a pain as trying to send Nick a PM but not allowing me to do so. Have done a search etc and am logged in, registered etc but still can't - thanks in advance for any help.

Hi bmitch,

Sorry about that I had a full inbox. I've cleared some room now so you should be able to message me.

Let me know if you're still having problems.

Thanks,
Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
14-05-2012 05:07pm
PapaRod

Was scheduled for delivery May 15th, i.e today. Reckoned something wasn't in order as I couldn't get specific build date from the dealer and I just hate it when I find my pessimistic self uncorrected.

Now I've got early june confirmed as build date - and my question is how reliable this is? What is the forum-experience regarding the hit-rate once you've got a confirmed build date?

Might be a stupid question, but I must say I am struggling with the LR order system, it doesn't make sense for me and for sure it doesn't build confidence in information provided...Confused

Had it been any other car I would have considered cancellation, but just can't get my self to it with this one...

Pure SD, Fuji, TechPack 1, Clearview, Auto, Privacy, Park assist - now with a towbar...Very Happy
14-05-2012 07:14pm
masterbronze

Thanks Nick I would be very grateful if you could have a look, I'll send you the info.

Pure 5dr SD4, Fuji, Pano roof, Tech Pack & Pure Pack, Privacy, Rear camera, Black Roof. Due 9th July
14-05-2012 08:40pm
Chunk

Ordered 11th February, car due on 23rd July. Not too bad I'm told the delivery date could come forward again. Already been moved forward by 9 weeks!!!

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
14-05-2012 09:25pm