Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DYNAMIC PLUS DASHBOARD
wizkid80

DYNAMIC PLUS DASHBOARD

Can someone kindly confirm the whether the dynamic plus in black has full leather on the dash like the prestige does!?!!!

Also would like your opinion on whether you think i should choose

FUJI WHITE with

Velocity – Ebony Oxford Leather interior

OR

FUJI WHITE with

Spirit – Tan/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather interior with Ivory contrast stitching

Thanks!
04-08-2011 09:14pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_n

RE: DYNAMIC PLUS DASHBOARD

My understanding is that the Dynamic Plus does have the full leather dash.

Colour choice is a personal thing; I'd go for the white/black which may not impress so much but will date better. Remember, dodgy colour choices may count against you at resale time, if that is important.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
04-08-2011 09:46pm
wizkid80

RE: DYNAMIC PLUS DASHBOARD

Thanks for the info. My dealer told me it does not have a leather dash and I found it hard to believe! They have not had proper training it seems.

I think the sport seats look great, hope they are comfortable!

The way I am looking at it, choosing the dynamic plus is the only way to get the best of both worlds, interior and exterior.

Since the black interior can be rather dull so i was thinking of switching the interior finish from gloss black strata to aluminium.

I have chosen white exterior as i live in a hot country + i think it looks good and is good with dust.

(04-08-2011 09:46pm)mark_n Wrote:  My understanding is that the Dynamic Plus does have the full leather dash.

Colour choice is a personal thing; I'd go for the white/black which may not impress so much but will date better. Remember, dodgy colour choices may count against you at resale time, if that is important.
04-08-2011 10:18pm