Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customer Services Email
Gthornton

Customer Services Email

Firstly apologies if I am repeating another thread.

Does anyone have an email for LR customer services, their website has only a phone number and address....

Many thanks in advance!

Very Happy

Arrived: 4WD SD4 Auto, Prestige, LUX Buckingham Blue w/everything apart from rear screens.
Current/ For Sale: C63 AMG Estate.
Gone: RRS TDV8, F360, Boxster S x3, F328GTS, Caterham etc...
10-11-2011 06:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Customer Services Email

PM user on this forum Nick@LandRover who works for LR CS.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
10-11-2011 07:01pm
Gthornton

Marvellous, Thanks!!

Arrived: 4WD SD4 Auto, Prestige, LUX Buckingham Blue w/everything apart from rear screens.
Current/ For Sale: C63 AMG Estate.
Gone: RRS TDV8, F360, Boxster S x3, F328GTS, Caterham etc...
10-11-2011 08:39pm
PhilSkill

You could just ring them,

I tried today since my cars in build, just to see what compensation was being offered for the delays. They genuinely seem courteous, helpful, and willing to do what they can. I was immediately asked if I was still mobile which I am since I can't do without, and I asked if there was any compensation for the delays to which they replied they'd discuss with my dealer and try to do something. They were glad I'd rang as you need to bring it to their attention if you have delays so they can get involved. The dealers not going to pass you on customer services.

I don't know if anything will get offered but certainly as a first enquiry they couldn't have been expected to do more.

So if you've been delayed ring them so they know... Ask what compensation is available based on your delay, and at least open a case number with them so you can follow it up with them if things get further delayed.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
11-11-2011 06:53pm