Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cr@p, b@((0cks, 5hit
ajmooseman

RE: Cr@p, b@((0cks, 5hit

Gutted for you, It's got to the stage where I dare not check with my dealer, how often do think we should check? It's a shame we haven't a live tracker of the vista thing LR use.
Have been carless for a week now, well I say car less, Dad's been away on holiday so I've had his R class, Sunday I'll be back in the Vito. Not sure what I'd do if they said mine and moved back to 2012. How much communication did people get that have got there cars, did the dealer inform you your car was going into build ect, or is it just a case of them checking as and when? Really wish LR HQ had thought of a system to keep us all up to date, Difficult and frustrating for dealers to keep having to check when somebody rings up, I guess they still have there day to day jobs to do, normally selling a car will not take so much of there time.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 08:59am by ajmooseman.)
30-09-2011 08:59am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EVO PUNDITT

RE: Cr@p, b@((0cks, 5hit

Gutted for you mate,I 'm having similar problems with the pure but yours is prestige and this may lead to believe that may be dealers are messing around to tempt more customers by promising them earlier build dates.On other threads people that have visited L/R state that they have asked of any problems and there weren't none apart from trims and xenon issue resolved.

Pure: SD4,Manual,pan roof,electric tail gate,reversing cam,tints,xenons (finally), 19" style 4 and in orkney grey 5 door,ebony headliner,f/s/mirrors,Nov build and Dec arrived
30-09-2011 09:25am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply