Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Colour choice
Rossy100

Colour choice

Has anyone got or seen a Barolo black car with red verve interior. If so, thoughts?

Im thinking that the red will match nicely with the red tint in the metallic - but difficult to tell really from showroom samples!

Thanks
01-12-2011 12:23am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Colour choice

Rossy100.

Try these two links.

My original order was for Barolo, quite a bit of discussion regarding the Premium Metallic, so rare at the moment, my dealer hasn't had any to show me but I believe there is one owner out there in Wales and a couple more have them on order.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Anyone-se...ght=havana
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Barolo-Black

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
01-12-2011 09:34am
Rossy100

Colour choice

Thanks. I am convinced by Barolo..... (And when I tool sample outside at dealer it seemed like a deep red fleck to me).... My question is more whether to go for the red interior as currently ordered or plain (and a little more boring) black interior?!
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 11:23am by Rossy100.)
01-12-2011 10:42am
Evo-king

RE: Colour choice

We were going for a Pure and therefore opted for the Cirrus, wanted to create as airy as possible feeling in the cabin.

I take it you are going for a Dynamic?

Which is our latest choice, along with the red/black seating, think its the Verve/Ebony. Have you opted for the Panoramic Roof?

Ought to be a good choice for you.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
01-12-2011 11:48am
Rossy100

Colour choice

So far have ordered 5 dr dynamic Barolo black, red/black leather verve, + lux pack (so including panoramic roof), privacy glass and ebony headlining.
01-12-2011 12:11pm