Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Colour change?
IKM

RE: Colour change?

(13-10-2012 04:20pm)J77 Wrote:  Sorry but I think it's a lot of bulls**t, if I went to my boss and said i'm not driving No.13 bus I would be shown the door. I thought about changing to a better spec Evoque and it would have been on a 13 plate. Still toying with the idea of going back to the Fl2, possibly XS TD4 in Mauritius blue, the thing I do like about the 2013 Fl2 is you can have signature light with the halogens.
Completely agree about number 13 and also the quality of the Freelander (still great value especially the XS, although would consider xenons. HSE never really the value for money choice).

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 10:31pm by IKM.)
13-10-2012 10:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Craig_d1

RE: Colour change?

Hi Tim, yes, I use Zinio. I tried the Apple newsstand with whatcar, but it failed to download the mag on issue date (had to wait 2 weeks for an addition by which time I just went and bought the mag in the shop) and some of the pages were misaligned. That and only being able to use it on an apple device put me off.
So far Zinio has been ok. You can sort magazines by date or type, which is I guess what they are calling their indexing. I very much doubt any of these subscription based online mag stores will index the content though. They'd need some sort of meta data search facility. A tie up with google search would be interesting
(13-10-2012 04:20pm)J77 Wrote:  Sorry but I think it's a lot of bulls**t, if I went to my boss and said i'm not driving No.13 bus I would be shown the door. I thought about changing to a better spec Evoque and it would have been on a 13 plate. Still toying with the idea of going back to the Fl2, possibly XS TD4 in Mauritius blue, the thing I do like about the 2013 Fl2 is you can have signature light with the halogens.

Drive the deal offering about £2,500 off a new model Freelander2. If you want to go back, use them as a bargaining chip to lower the price. They matched them when I bought out D4 HSE a few years ago
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 10:40pm by Craig_d1.)
13-10-2012 10:35pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply