Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Collected my OG Prestige this morning!
IKM

Collected my OG Prestige this morning!

Picked up my Prestige today from Town & County Aberdeen. Actually very pleased with the handover. Driven it now for about 30 miles, more tonight. Found the windscreen wipers difficult to set and I'm almost hoarse from giving instructions to the DAB radio..... But I'll get there yet. My first automatic, and that's the most diificult feature to get used to. Footbrake clanks a bit when fully depressed, not sure if that's normal.

I laughed as some kids on the Bridge of Dee started saluting and bowing as I passed by....

I'll post pictures as soon as possible.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
16-12-2011 03:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrawfsEvoque

RE: Collected my OG Prestige this morning!

Sounds great. Hope you enjoy it. You may even get to play in some snow soon. Will be interested in how you compare it to the Freelander. Roll on Monday when we will be joining you.

Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji White, Almond / Espresso, Pure Style Pack, Tech Pack, Auto Dim Mirror, Park Assist, Carpet Mats, Zenons, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rigid Boot Liner and Rubber Mats.
16-12-2011 03:46pm
Claud

I used have a company flat on Riverside Drive next to Bridge of Dee!

I collect my Orkney Grey Prestige next week (hopefully if Xmas doesn't get in the way!) and cant wait!

It will kiss Scottish soil when we head up to the Trossachs for a couple of weeks next spring! Cool

Good luck with yours and enjoy...

[Image: 118733.png]
2013 Discovery HSE Luxury Corris Grey
Sold - 2011 Evoque SD4 Prestige, Auto, Magnaride, Orkney Grey, Lux Pack, TPMS, Heated Steering Wheel
2010 Freelander SD4
1997 Defender 90 XD Wolf (ex Ghurkas)
1991 Defender County 110 V8
1959 Series II
1953 Series I
1952 Minerva Ambulance
16-12-2011 03:59pm
CrawfsEvoque

(16-12-2011 03:59pm)Claud Wrote:  I used have a company flat on Riverside Drive next to Bridge of Dee!

I collect my Orkney Grey Prestige next week (hopefully if Xmas doesn't get in the way!) and cant wait!

It will kiss Scottish soil when we head up to the Trossachs for a couple of weeks next spring! Cool

Good luck with yours and enjoy...

Seems a large percentage of Evoques are either in Scotland or heading up there. Ours will be up there early in Jan 2012.

Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji White, Almond / Espresso, Pure Style Pack, Tech Pack, Auto Dim Mirror, Park Assist, Carpet Mats, Zenons, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rigid Boot Liner and Rubber Mats.
16-12-2011 04:04pm
LDT

That's great news, congratulations!

I found it very strange when I moved from manual to auto, but within a couple of weeks I was saying that I would never go back to manual, and I never have.

Will be looking out for your further posts with interest. I hope you get the hang of the wiper settings!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
16-12-2011 04:06pm
IKM

(16-12-2011 03:46pm)CrawfsEvoque Wrote:  Sounds great. Hope you enjoy it. You may even get to play in some snow soon. Will be interested in how you compare it to the Freelander. Roll on Monday when we will be joining you.
Thanks folks, appreciate your best wishes. The Freelander is great, but limited bells and whistles as options (unlike the Evoque). It'll also be good to get rear passenger comparison as well, as often in country roads on a long journey passengers felt car sick. Probably add winter tyres next week.

Good luck to all who are waiting.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
16-12-2011 04:11pm
PJ

Congratulations IKM will keep my eyes peeled for another OG in the shire. Have fun!

Arrived! OG 5dr Dynamic, shadow chromes, pano roof and few other bits.
16-12-2011 05:54pm
SebM

Congrats !!!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
17-12-2011 06:26pm