Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chrome vs black lettering on an Orkney grey dynamic 5 door?
Lone Rangerover

Chrome vs black lettering on an Orkney grey dynamic 5 door?

I have been considering changing the factory lettering to either chrome or black on my dynamic. Have both style 6 and 7 wheels for winter and summer applications, and have had chrome lettering on previous Orkney grey RRs I've owned and it looked great, when it was the only chrome on it.

I don't have a contrasting roof. Just the regular one as I love the floating roof of an RR.

Im not a fan of chrome anything else on the vehicle, just lettering - and every other high end mark frommercedes to Porsche, Ferrari Lambo, etc all use chrome......

Anyone put chrome lettering on their Evoque ? Would love to see pics especially if they're OG.
30-08-2012 08:05am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: Chrome vs black lettering on an Orkney grey dynamic 5 door?

I think it would look awesome with the black personally but try and find two example car pics with the different colours on and see what you think before you commit maybe Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
30-08-2012 01:05pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SINGHY

http://www.brittle.co.uk/wp-content/uplo...re-040.jpg
Try the link above for picture of one with black lettering.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
30-08-2012 07:15pm
Lone Rangerover

(30-08-2012 07:15pm)SINGHY Wrote:  http://www.brittle.co.uk/wp-content/uplo...re-040.jpg
Try the link above for picture of one with black lettering.

Nice pic singhy, is that yours?
30-08-2012 07:55pm
SINGHY

No it was a photo that someone posted on the forum a few months ago of a car being showcased by an independent LR dealer. I've changed my grill to black and am getting the roof, mirrors, vents and waist liner wrapped in gloss black next week so mine will look similar, unsure whether I should change the lettering to black.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
30-08-2012 08:01pm