Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I order Black grill & vents on my Pure?
andyuk

RE: Can I order Black grill & vents on my Pure?

So do people think LR would spray my Red roof on my pure black along with the grills/vents to make it look like a dynamic?
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 09:51pm by andyuk.)
02-08-2011 09:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DDX

LR are limited to factory spec and options. The dealer can do anything if you're willing to pay. A local bodyshop can do anything the dealer will do for much less.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
02-08-2011 10:03pm
andyuk

So what do you think I would be looking at paying for changing my Pures Grill/Vents to Black & changing my roof to Black bare in mind I have the panoramic roof

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
03-08-2011 11:18pm
DDX

Companies like pimpmyrange and powerfuluk (google them, sorry dont have exact urls) have been doing colour coded vents and grills for other models for a while so can only assume they will be doing them for the Evoque. I guess see what theyre charging for replacements as a guideline. In regardsto the roof, honestly couldnt tell you. Once you physically have the car, a bodyshop will quote you.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
03-08-2011 11:36pm