Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bluetooth Audio
JonnyA

Bluetooth Audio

Due to pick up my new Evoque Dynamic in just over a fortnight's time, albeit with a twinge of sadness to be part-exing my TT in anticipation of my firstborn.

One of relatively unimportant features of the Evoque, but one that nonetheless I'm quite excited about is the bluetooth audio functionality. I was just wondering how this actually worked; not so much in terms of how it pairs with the car but more about how I'd go about navigating through the music on my phone. For instance, can I sort by artist / album etc. and is there a 'shuffle' feature or anything similar?

I've had a good look through YouTube et al and can't seem to find any video that shows me what I'm looking for.

Any advice appreciated! Smile

Cheers

Jonny
05-09-2013 10:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ranger4

RE: Bluetooth Audio

If you plug your phone in via a USB cable, then you'll be able to browse through your music library and select your albums/songs via the car screen. If you connect the phone via Bluetooth, then you'll have to change the tracks via your phone itself.

Not sure about shuffling etc.

5 door, SD4 Auto, Dynamic LUX, Orkney Grey, Verve Interior, Ebony Headlining, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel......
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 11:39pm by Ranger4.)
05-09-2013 11:37pm
LaserTam

As above - but when my iPhone is connected by bluetooth, you can 'skip' through the tracks like a shuffle, but you can't select particular tracks.
I too think its a great feature.

Born 28th June - Pure Tech 2.2 eD4 Manual in Santorini Black, Pano roof, Cirrus leather, style 6 wheels, rear camera, power mirrors, auto dim RVM
06-09-2013 06:37am
BA74

+1 Great feature...
You can have one phone bluetooth connected to answer calls and a different one (or iPod) connected to music too.
I just select shuffle on my phone the use the buttons on the wheel to skip crap songs.

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
06-09-2013 06:42am