Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bluespark CR Tech 2 Module
imthebest20

Bluespark CR Tech 2 Module

Used for 6-8 months, bought brand new from Bluespark Automotive and in as new condition. Professionally installed and removed, all details can be found on

http://bluesparkautomotive.com/land-rove...ue-2-2-sd4

however, essentially it brings you up just shy of 220bhp but the main improvement is seen in the turbo lag, the power is much more linear throughout the rev range and makes it feel like a totally different engine.

I'll be honest and say I didn't really see any great gain in fuel economy other than maybe 1mpg. The unit has either 2 or 3 switches for different maps, I didn't move the default so perhaps I'm not on the economy one which would make some sense.

I'm looking £80 for it including shipping to anywhere in the UK or Ireland. It comes complete with wiring loom, tuning module and the little blanker plug (which you plug in to bypass the module if it ever failed while you where on the road) which is brand new and never been used (thankfully) and the protective bag cover which you can place the module in before strapping it down to keep it clean and dry under the bonnet.

Didn't bother taking a picture as it looks as new like the real image but can supply one if needed.

[Image: cr_120.jpg]
06-06-2017 09:08pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Koidream

RE: Bluespark CR Tech 2 Module

Steroids for the Evoque

BMW 315
BMW 518
Daihatsu Rocky 2.8D
BMW 320i
BMW R100RT
Triumph Spitfire 1500