Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Grill
trickyt66

Black Grill

Has anyone on here had their Pure or Prestige grills and side flashes sprayed black, as on the Dynamic. I have on order a Prestige in Indus Silver with Pano roof. The black grill is a must for me with the silver and I wondered whether this would be a phone call to the dealer or a get the motor and do it later job.

Thanks All.
03-12-2011 08:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DDX

Black Grill

From my understanding, its cheaper and quicker to just order the dynamic grill amd swap them over.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
03-12-2011 08:43pm
trickyt66

RE: Black Grill

(03-12-2011 08:43pm)DDX Wrote:  From my understanding, its cheaper and quicker to just order the dynamic grill amd swap them over.

Cheers, do you have yours now? I have ordered same wheels so would love to see some pics.
ThanksSmile
03-12-2011 09:24pm
WB
WB

RE: Black Grill

Am in the process of doing mine this weekend will post some photos Orkney pure.

Nick at Yeovil land rover for the grille - I'm wrapping the side trims in black gloss though as they're not available yet.
03-12-2011 10:31pm
DDX

Black Grill

Due to pick it up at some point next week. Moving home and hectic at work so just need to find a day that i can go and pick her up. Will post photos nce i get her.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
03-12-2011 11:06pm