Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back Seat and Kids
THEMACS

RE: Back Seat and Kids

This is an interesting subject and is something my wife and I were conscious of as this will now be our main family Wagon!! We have a boy who is almost 4 and were worried about how low down it seemed in the back, which is really strange as when you are in the front it seems like you are really high up!!

We took his car seat on the test drive and he seemed fine although he did seem low down, he has a Recaro baby seat, not sure how high it is in comparison, he is used to being in the back of my 3 Series Coupe, the latest model, which I am sure is lower down from the window than the Evoque!! May have to find a safe way of raisingit up if he is too low down!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
04-12-2011 12:40am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oop north

RE: Back Seat and Kids

I think the resale angle is the main thing - difficult to know objectively but personally I would not get any car with only two rear seats, so I think that option will limit the number of people who would buy secondhand. However, that limit may well not be enough to affect resale value
04-12-2011 12:48am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply