Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autobiography 2
MartinP

Autobiography 2

My existing Evoque is approaching her third birthday next month so I’ve spent quite some time deliberating on her replacement - Velar and Sport being considered but discounted as I couldn’t get the numbers to add up. So in the end I’ve gone for another Evoque - and this will be my third! I couldn’t see anything out there that appealed as much. So I have opted for another Autobiography but petrol this time, Loire blue, Ivory/Espresso, plus a few extras. Delivery expected in May. While I am excited about the new car the existing one has been faultless over the last three years/54k miles so I will be very sad to see her go.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
30-03-2018 03:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redrovor

RE: Autobiography 2

great choice!!
31-03-2018 10:20pm
MartinP

Cheers redrover

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
03-04-2018 05:06pm
MartinP

Been given a build date of 20/4 with delivery 4/5.

05-04-2018 01:11pm
MartinP

Dealer has mailed me to say that the car has been built, just awaiting a delivery date now!

14-04-2018 04:18pm
MartinP

Car has been delivered now so I’ll need to arrange to pop in to see it.

29-04-2018 03:08pm