Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Australian Parts - Prices
chiggy

Australian Parts - Prices

Hey Guys!

Just thought I'd start up a thread where everyone can post prices they get from dealers/parts dealers in Australia for the Evoque.

Few Parts prices received so far:

Barbagallo Land Rover:
Black Dynamic Grille - $377
Black Dynamic Side Vent - $177 Each.
Dynamic Rear Bumper (only bumper) - $1400

Magic Wrap Perth:
Mirror Caps Vinyl Wrap - $100 Each.
Strip on Tailgate Vinyl Wrap - $80.
Side Vents Vinyl Wrap - $50 each.

Purnells Blakehurst:
Towbar fitted - $1,102 - including labour (contains towbar and electrics)

Austral Land Rover:
Black Dynamic Grille - $370
Black Strip above rear number plate - $260

Duckworth Parts UK - not quite Australian but I'm sure they would love to be:
Black Dynamic Grille - £120.00+VAT
Side Vents Front Section - £95.00+VAT each
Side Vent Rear Section - £30.00+VAT each (please note LH vent on back order)
(VAT not applicable to Australia)

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2012 01:36am by chiggy.)
15-02-2012 01:44am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spif888

RE: Australian Parts - Prices

Did they give you a price for the plastic strip that runs across the back of the car below the rear window?

I will phone Austral today and get some pricing from their parts department.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
15-02-2012 02:29am
chiggy

Is that the one under the Range Rover Sign?

Is that Black on the Dynamic?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
15-02-2012 02:40am
Barneyridge

Towbar breakdown

vplvt0068 - towbar $446.71
vplht0063 - electrics kit $229.72

Labour $325

Total $1,101.57 incl gst

They are not the most attractive pieces of equipment, but necessary for those that need to tow. For bike carriers I would suggest investigating roof rails and attachments.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 08:37am by Barneyridge.)
15-02-2012 03:10am
spif888

(15-02-2012 02:40am)chiggy Wrote:  Is that the one under the Range Rover Sign?

Is that Black on the Dynamic?

Yes, that's the one.

Yes, the Dynamic has a black plastic trim across the back.

Austral quoted $370 for the grille and approx. $260 for the strip across the back of the car. I may have to use my $100 gift voucher I received on delivery to make the cost more reasonable.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
15-02-2012 05:26am
spif888

Hi Chiggy

I mentioned on another thread that you should maybe look at wrapping the parts.

I am based in Brisbane and certainly have no affiliation with this company - Wrap Magic in Perth. Their name came up when I googled vinyl wrapping car parts. They seem to do some interesting work and it maybe a more affordable option in changing some of the plastic trim - I'm thinking the gray bumper bits on the front and the back etc.

15-02-2012 09:27am
chiggy

Send someone called Nick, from Yeovil Land Rover in the UK an e-mail about the parts. Google Yeovil Land Rover and search for the parts department and address it to Nick.

He's got some decent prices including shipping for the Dynamic Parts - unfortunately not allowed to disclose it on here apparently! Cause the more exposure of prices the higher the price increase by LR.

All I can say is that the front grille is cheaper instead of buying from someone in Australia.

Also, would it be pretty hard to wrap the front grille cause of the way it is? Side vents wouldn't be an issue but the front grille would be pretty complicated I would've thought.

(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 09:33am by chiggy.)
15-02-2012 09:31am
duckworthparts
Site Sponsor

Black Dynamic Grille £120.00+VAT
Side Vents Front Section £95.00+VAT each
Side Vent Rear Section £30.00+VAT each (please note LH vent on back order)

(VAT not applicable to Australia)

Parts are now available to order

http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk
http://www.duckworthlandrover.co.uk - Vehicle Sales
My Direct Line: 01673 849873
Email: danroberts@duckworthlandrover.co.uk

You can make a paypal directly to the email above

[Image: hwc8.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 09:43am by duckworthparts.)
15-02-2012 09:40am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spif888

(15-02-2012 09:31am)chiggy Wrote:  Send someone called Nick, from Yeovil Land Rover in the UK an e-mail about the parts. Google Yeovil Land Rover and search for the parts department and address it to Nick.

He's got some decent prices including shipping for the Dynamic Parts - unfortunately not allowed to disclose it on here apparently! Cause the more exposure of prices the higher the price increase by LR.

All I can say is that the front grille is cheaper instead of buying from someone in Australia.

Also, would it be pretty hard to wrap the front grille cause of the way it is? Side vents wouldn't be an issue but the front grille would be pretty complicated I would've thought.

Correct, the front grill would be to complicated to wrap, I should have specified the side vents and rear trim.

15-02-2012 10:15am
chiggy

I've just contacted Wrap Magic and sent them a few pictures of what I'm looking to wrap and will hopefully get a response from them today/tomorrow.

Hopefully its cheap!

(This post was last modified: 16-02-2012 03:09am by chiggy.)
15-02-2012 10:26am