Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
Barneyridge

RE: Australian Deliveries

Dee, looking good. As of yesterday there is one like yours four cars down from me at the car park. Like the wheels.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
06-04-2012 03:13am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DefLeppard

Lovely Dee,

I really wish i could have afforded the xenons, the pano roof, and the 20" wheels. They all look awesome.

Congrats Smile

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
06-04-2012 03:53am
Neo

(06-04-2012 02:23am)chiggy Wrote:  From what I understand you can't tint the pano roof cause its already laminated glass.

I just got mine tinted and I asked about the pano roof and the guy said we can't tint it. Plus its already laminated so there's no point.

Hmm, my tint guy said they can do it just to get the glass a bit darker for extra protection. The tint goes on the inside of the roof so it doesn't interfer with the glass. I'll ask a few other retailers.

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
06-04-2012 08:02am
Evoque U

Love the profile pic def

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
07-04-2012 07:37am
JoBro

Looks nice Dee, can't wait for my SD4 manual with every option except the sports seats, rear seat entertainment and dual view screen, due in 3 weeks, wish the Asian Emperor would get some sort of turbo engine and go faster Smile

Range Rover Evoque SD4 5 Door Dynamic Manual - Fuji White

Tech Pack, 20' Alloy Style 6, Pano Roof, 825w Meridian System, Adaptive Dynamics, Cold Climate Pack, Adaptive Lights, Automatic High Beam Assist, HomeLink, Park Assist, TPMS, Surround Camera, TV, Blind Spot Monitoring, Thinkware F770 Dashcam
07-04-2012 11:38am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DefLeppard

Well almost a week in, and Im loving it!

(see post with pics under "my evoque" thread)

VERY happy with my dealer - Leon from Rex Gorell Geelong Victoria. Got a good handover - no complaints. And even got a follow up call yesterday to see how I was going and if I had any questions.

Must go and buy a bigger USB stick so I can fit more of my mp3's on it for long trips!

Actually sat down and read the manual last night - so its making a bit more sense now.
Need to find some time today to do the voice training recognition - and then I can start playing with that!
(lets hope it understands Aussie)

If anyone is desperate to see a Mauritius in the flesh to help make their colour decision - Im happy to help out - (based in Victoria)
(07-04-2012 07:37am)Evoque U Wrote:  Love the profile pic def

Ive got a nice arse, don't I! Laughing

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 02:17am by DefLeppard.)
11-04-2012 02:15am
QUEEVO

(04-04-2012 03:39am)andrewcui Wrote:  Nice one DefLeppard!!! I'll have to keep my eyes open for a Mauritius Blue around the streets of Melbourne!

me too... Have seen three "new" sightings in my area over the Easter break... all very exciting.

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
11-04-2012 04:57am
Maarten

Australian Deliveries

My Evoque arrived this morning on the Queen Sapphire in Brisbane. Customs and dealer do your magic, because I can't wait to drive away with my new car. Those last few days/week(s) feel longer then the months before.

Evoque Prestige | Build: 16 Feb 2012 | Delivered: 23 April 2012
Auto | SD4 | 5 door | Fuji white | Spirit interior | Prestige tech pack | Adaptive dynamics | Panoramic roof | 20" Style 6 wheels Very Happy
12-04-2012 11:51pm
spif888

(12-04-2012 11:51pm)Maarten Wrote:  My Evoque arrived this morning on the Queen Sapphire in Brisbane. Customs and dealer do your magic, because I can't wait to drive away with my new car. Those last few days/week(s) feel longer then the months before.

As a guide, my RRE took 14 days from ship docking to hand over. That was in January and I know at the time Austral were pushing to get my car out by the last day of the month for their monthly sales figures.

Obvious point but make sure all your finance etc is sorted to prevent any unnecessary delays

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
13-04-2012 12:09am
Maarten

Thanks Spiff888.
It looks like it is happening again. They have ANZAC day to deal with, so Austral is pushing to get the cars out of the Port asap to get them delivered before the end of the month. I asked for a delivery on 24th of April Very Happy. I live 5 hours north of Brisbane so I hopefully will enjoy a nice day driving.

Evoque Prestige | Build: 16 Feb 2012 | Delivered: 23 April 2012
Auto | SD4 | 5 door | Fuji white | Spirit interior | Prestige tech pack | Adaptive dynamics | Panoramic roof | 20" Style 6 wheels Very Happy
13-04-2012 04:15am