Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
MPK

RE: Australian Deliveries

I will be speaking to my dealer tomorrow to see if any delays have occured over the last couple of day. If not, the build should start tomorrow with a delivery Dec/Jan. Hoping for the best Smile

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
31-10-2011 08:34am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Capital

(31-10-2011 08:34am)MPK Wrote:  I will be speaking to my dealer tomorrow to see if any delays have occured over the last couple of day. If not, the build should start tomorrow with a delivery Dec/Jan. Hoping for the best Smile
Do you have a copy of the vista printout for your order?

If not you should ask your dealer for it as it will give you the most up to date information direct from the system.
31-10-2011 08:49am
MPK

(31-10-2011 08:49am)Capital Wrote:  Do you have a copy of the vista printout for your order?

If not you should ask your dealer for it as it will give you the most up to date information direct from the system.

Don't have the vista printout. Will get that when i speak to the dealer tomorrow.
Thanks for the tip.

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
31-10-2011 08:56am
Capital

(31-10-2011 08:56am)MPK Wrote:  Don't have the vista printout. Will get that when i speak to the dealer tomorrow.
Thanks for the tip.

Worth getting because you can check to see if all your options are on it as well as expected build and delivery dates and vin and engine numbers
31-10-2011 09:04am
chiggy

quick question - Vista Printouts will only be given to those with confirmed build dates I imagine?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
31-10-2011 09:08am
Capital

(31-10-2011 09:08am)chiggy Wrote:  quick question - Vista Printouts will only be given to those with confirmed build dates I imagine?
I think the order only has to be created as it gives date order created, date of last order changed, requested build date, accepted build date and current planned build date as well as factory complete date and a lot of other useful stuff. Mine is 2 full pages of info.
31-10-2011 09:14am
chiggy

when did you order your car, if you dont mind me asking?

I was told my car is currently in a holding pool status! what does that mean? this was early last week.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
31-10-2011 09:27am
Capital

(31-10-2011 09:27am)chiggy Wrote:  when did you order your car, if you dont mind me asking?

I was told my car is currently in a holding pool status! what does that mean? this was early last week.

Dont know what that means. I took over a dealer order that vista tells me was created in June
31-10-2011 09:46am
Evoque U

(29-10-2011 12:47pm)occlusion Wrote:  Hi Evoque U,
Could you give us a brief review ( Pro/ Con ) after your test drive?
Much appreciated, thanks.

Hi occlusion,

The SD4 auto packed a fair bit of punch for a 2.2ltr, I currently own a VE SS and have never driven a small diesel vehicle but I was very impressed with the power, the paddle shifting was a lot of fun once you got used to it. I am 5'10" and felt the headroom & legroom were very spacious, I didn't feel cramped sitting in the back or when driving. My wife and I are very happy with our purchase of the Evoque as it is a very comfortable car to drive and we are so looking forward to driving the Si4 this weekend to make the comparison. Either way I would be really happy if we had decided to go the SD4 way.

Will try to take some picks and give more info on Sat

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
01-11-2011 09:09am
Capital

(31-10-2011 08:34am)MPK Wrote:  I will be speaking to my dealer tomorrow to see if any delays have occured over the last couple of day. If not, the build should start tomorrow with a delivery Dec/Jan. Hoping for the best Smile

How did you go with your dealer? Hopefully for you you got the news you were looking for.
01-11-2011 11:24am