Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arrived ! Barolo Prestige SD4 Manual
Fireysam

Arrived ! Barolo Prestige SD4 Manual

At Last....My Barolo SD4 manual has arrived

What can I say....Wow (added one quick pic so I hope it opens )

Believe it or not ive not had much chance to get out in it so a full review to follow but so far ...first impressions are excellent !

Happy Days

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Delivered ...Prestige SD4 Barolo Black, Style 6 sparkle Silver Alloys ....oh yes
16-04-2012 11:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Broadsword1959

RE: Arrived ! Barolo Prestige SD4 Manual

(16-04-2012 11:54pm)Fireysam Wrote:  At Last....My Barolo SD4 manual has arrived

What can I say....Wow (added one quick pic so I hope it opens )

Believe it or not ive not had much chance to get out in it so a full review to follow but so far ...first impressions are excellent !

Happy Days

looking Good there Fireysam

I am sure you can't wait till weekend to give it a run.

Might see me on the road doing the same as I pick up on Thursday and down to Edinburgh / Loch Lomond at weekend

Pure, SD4, Manual, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights, Reversing Camera
[Image: 124096.png]
17-04-2012 12:27am
MartinP

Looks great Firey, congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
17-04-2012 07:30am
jojosr

Hi Fireysam,
can you please post more pictures, especially details of the color? I have ordered Santorini Black but considering it a bit boring, but I do not know how "black" the barolo is.
Do you thing that Spirit interiour can match with barolo?
Many thanks for answer, I have time till Thursday to change order.

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
17-04-2012 02:51pm
Fireysam

(17-04-2012 02:51pm)jojosr Wrote:  Hi Fireysam,
can you please post more pictures, especially details of the color? I have ordered Santorini Black but considering it a bit boring, but I do not know how "black" the barolo is.
Do you thing that Spirit interiour can match with barolo?
Many thanks for answer, I have time till Thursday to change order.

Ill get more on shortly , I can say that its black but when the sun is out there is a purply/brown fleck through the paint...Already had a few very nice comments about the colour

Delivered ...Prestige SD4 Barolo Black, Style 6 sparkle Silver Alloys ....oh yes
17-04-2012 05:49pm
Daigriff

Great choice fiery... But I would say that. Which interior did you go for?

The barolo does look completely different in direct sunlight, and from certain angles I've picked up flecks of red and copper.

The other good thing is that I'm not having to wash the car as much as I'd thought. Whether its the premium paint or the treatment to the paintwork that the dealer conned, sorry recommended I had, I'm not sure.

The ambience interior looks great with the Barolo and with the sunroof I find the interior brilliant with so much light.

3000 miles in I'm made up with my choice, am sure you will be too Sam.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
17-04-2012 07:03pm
Fireysam

(17-04-2012 07:03pm)Daigriff Wrote:  Great choice fiery... But I would say that. Which interior did you go for?

The barolo does look completely different in direct sunlight, and from certain angles I've picked up flecks of red and copper.

The other good thing is that I'm not having to wash the car as much as I'd thought. Whether its the premium paint or the treatment to the paintwork that the dealer conned, sorry recommended I had, I'm not sure.

The ambience interior looks great with the Barolo and with the sunroof I find the interior brilliant with so much light.

3000 miles in I'm made up with my choice, am sure you will be too Sam.

Hi Daigriff

To be honest, my choice(s) were influenced by a few factors.

I took the ebony interior due to a 6 month old and 4 year old ( although I will stop slightly short of tying their hands together when they are in the car ;o) )

I also need the car for work which requires an aerial being fitted on the roof so the panoramic roof was also , unfortunately, not an option for me but given the chance? I would definitely have got it.

As for the colour? I love it ...All I need now is a decent run of sunny weather in Scotland! Too much to ask? probably !!

I've seen your pics and love the combination but I have to be honest and say the choices Ive had to make havent made it a hardship to look out every morning and see that in the drive ;o)

17-04-2012 07:33pm
Daigriff

I understand Sam. My girls are no longer small so for the first time went for a light interior...so far so good...but at the age of yours I would have done the same.

EnjoySmile

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
17-04-2012 07:48pm
SebM

Congrats !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
17-04-2012 08:49pm
Ismin

Really nice....congrats
18-04-2012 12:25pm