Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changed my mind.
Evo-king

Changed my mind.

I won't be ordering a Pure now.

Well the plan is to go for a Dynamic, as I can't guarantee xenons, and if I go for a dynamic as opposed to a specced up Pure the residuals look a lot better.

Just need the call from my dealer now for build.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
28-11-2011 07:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

RE: Changed my mind.

Let's hope that your change of heart brings good news in terms of the delivery date!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
28-11-2011 07:33pm
Straydox

(28-11-2011 07:26pm)Evo-king Wrote:  I won't be ordering a Pure now.

Well the plan is to go for a Dynamic, as I can't guarantee xenons, and if I go for a dynamic as opposed to a specced up Pure the residuals look a lot better.

Just need the call from my dealer now for build.

My local dealer said that they had been told by the factory rep that from January 2012 they could order 'anything' without restrictions including a Pure with Xenons - which is where I started out.

When I started looking at the purchase numbers the future residual value (at three and four years) of a spec'd Pure the argument for a Prestige or a Dynamic became more compelling. The reason the residuals are stronger is that the trade price guides tend to reflect better on vehicles in their base specification - that's just the way the motor trade works.
28-11-2011 07:56pm
Evo-king

Just when you think you've cracked it, along comes another curved ball, thanks straydox.

The attraction of the Dynamic, is AD, two tone leather, body kit colour scheme, though this might be lost on a black car.

Well until I get the build call maybe I will have two choices to make.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
28-11-2011 09:09pm
Straydox

(28-11-2011 09:09pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Just when you think you've cracked it, along comes another curved ball, thanks straydox.

The attraction of the Dynamic, is AD, two tone leather, body kit colour scheme, though this might be lost on a black car.

Well until get the build call maybe I will have two choices to make.

It's no problem at all Very Happy To be fair my Pure spec had both the Tech and Style packs too and that really bumped the price up and hence the residual value issue for me...
28-11-2011 09:48pm
Evoqess

Oh no!! You are missing out on the tougher grained leather and going for the saggy two tone! But maybe it will sag less as you have the AD, which works at a rate of 1000s of times per second to reduce the effect of butt wear on soft leather hehe!
Enjoy your Dynamic ! Smile
From a Pure-ist

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
28-11-2011 09:50pm
Evo-king

(28-11-2011 09:50pm)Evoqess Wrote:  Oh no!! You are missing out on the tougher grained leather and going for the saggy two tone! But maybe it will sag less as you have the AD, which works at a rate of 1000s of times per second to reduce the effect of butt wear on soft leather hehe!
Enjoy your Dynamic ! Smile
From a Pure-ist

Is it softer? Come to think of it when we did the test drive my son commented on how much more comfortable those seat were, hadn't considered from the saggy perspective, I'm a slight 12 stones (168lbs) soaking wet.

I've been spending a few hours looking at the used dynamics (the ones with the speculators/traders), and surprisingly enough saw two in Indus Silver which was my wife's first preference and I have to say it looks really good in the Dynamic.

Oh no mark_n went for that then chose Firenze Red.Snigger

28-11-2011 11:15pm
mark_n

Nothing wrong with Indus, my original choice and I only changed to Firenze after I looked at my pictures of the ones they had at Goodwood at the end of June.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
29-11-2011 12:52am