Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else on Atlantic Conveyor ship?
miller4isu

Anyone else on Atlantic Conveyor ship?

After ordering my Santorini Prestige RRE on January 3rd, my new toy is finally on its way to its new home!
It is currently on the ship Atlantic Conveyor, having just left the Liverpool docks.
It has a stop in Canada and a different stop in the US before offloading my RRE in Baltimore.
Anyone else anxiously waiting for (and tracking!) that ship?
23-04-2012 02:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donny Dog

RE: Anyone else on Atlantic Conveyor ship?

(23-04-2012 02:09pm)miller4isu Wrote:  After ordering my Santorini Prestige RRE on January 3rd, my new toy is finally on its way to its new home!
It is currently on the ship Atlantic Conveyor, having just left the Liverpool docks.
It has a stop in Canada and a different stop in the US before offloading my RRE in Baltimore.
Anyone else anxiously waiting for (and tracking!) that ship?

I didn't realise that this ship name had been reused after the first one was sunk!
23-04-2012 08:58pm
cjfp

And fancy using the same captain again !

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
23-04-2012 09:03pm
miller4isu

(23-04-2012 08:58pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  I didn't realise that this ship name had been reused after the first one was sunk!

I'm trying not to think about THIS Atlantic Conveyor sinking with my RRE onboard!
Suggestion - if your RRE is onboard this ship, DO NOT look at images of the original Atlantic Conveyor on fire! Shocked
23-04-2012 09:19pm
invoke

The last I heard is the ship is off the coarse. The Captain has already loaded your evoque on his rescue boat, just incase he has to escape, the evoque will come in handy on one of those santorini islands.... ** Wink wink **

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 03:44am by invoke.)
25-04-2012 12:38am
miller4isu

(25-04-2012 12:38am)invoke Wrote:  The last I heard is the ship is off the coarse. The Captain has already loaded your evoque on his rescue boat, just incase he has to escape, the evoque will come in handy on one of those santorini islands.... ** Wink wink **

HA! I can see him now - sitting in my car on the rescue boat with the Air Con on full blast, watching as the ship goes down.......Sad
25-04-2012 02:58pm
miller4isu

Does anyone know if it is possible to track the vehicle after it is discharged from the ship? How would I find out if my RRE is traveling to my dealer by train or truck transport?
Thanks!
30-04-2012 10:00pm