Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any new configurations for 2013 NA model?
Easty

Any new configurations for 2013 NA model?

Options are certainly a little lax Here in the states. I chose my perfect configuration while on holiday at my place in the UK. I thought the only difference would be the end price. I wanted the prestige, mainly for the Clearence. Also wanted the Magneride.

Seems here I have to go for a Dynamic to get the Magneride. Hoping they maybe changed this for 2013? Any one have a clue?

Also looking on the showroom inventories it seems there are a million a one Black pure Evoques. Very few dynamic or prestige and zero have I seen yet with Adaptive dynamics (magneride).
12-10-2012 09:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slee18

RE: Any new configurations for 2013 NA model?

I think it is a US thing and we wont get that option. I wanted that too with my Prestige, but I am happy without it. It still handles very well without.

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
22-10-2012 07:28pm
AandM1228

(12-10-2012 09:22pm)Easty Wrote:  Options are certainly a little lax Here in the states. I chose my perfect configuration while on holiday at my place in the UK. I thought the only difference would be the end price. I wanted the prestige, mainly for the Clearence. Also wanted the Magneride.

Seems here I have to go for a Dynamic to get the Magneride. Hoping they maybe changed this for 2013? Any one have a clue?

Also looking on the showroom inventories it seems there are a million a one Black pure Evoques. Very few dynamic or prestige and zero have I seen yet with Adaptive dynamics (magneride).

As far as I know it hasn't changed. I thought maybe being here in the UK and ordering a US spec car I may get a little more options but nope....

I also wanted Magna-ride, they said only available on the Dynamic. I do not like the interior of the Dynamic so after reading the forums and seeing people say that you can get the Prestige interior on the Dynamic I thought I would try that. Well, we (US) can't get that either.... Basically decided to go with a Pure with the Premium and Climate packs and saved myself 10k.
23-10-2012 07:40am
chiggy

I don't think the magneride is available on any of the models except the Dynamic - worldwide.

We don't get it here in Australia either except on the Dynamic.

They should really introduce the tan colour seats found on the VB edition to the Dynamic models in 2013. Great colour!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
23-10-2012 08:40am
berlin2011

Nope, AD/magneride is an option on Prestige in pretty much most markets except it would appear UK, USA and Aus. I for one have it on my Si4 Prestige Coupe.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
24-10-2012 09:06am
Easty

Re: Any new configurations for 2013 NA model?

I finally ordered dynamic with ad. Grey coupe. Got a modded order with dealer eta of 11th jan. Looking forward to throwing it about a bit.

Sent from my ST17a using Tapatalk 2
26-10-2012 10:19pm
AandM1228

(26-10-2012 10:19pm)Easty Wrote:  I finally ordered dynamic with ad. Grey coupe. Got a modded order with dealer eta of 11th jan. Looking forward to throwing it about a bit.

Sent from my ST17a using Tapatalk 2

That's great! Not long at all
26-10-2012 10:41pm