Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuji white grill.
Westy

RE: Fuji white grill.

I quite the look and for me I am torn between the colours of plain or black and now white?

I have the pure model and the grey looks ok, I have a mate with a bodyshop so for me it's more about choosing a colour, I quite fancy a black grill and vents but the white has got me thinking, I may get somebody smart to photoshop my car and play with the grille colour to see what it looks like.

Ps I love the black lettering and the black rails your car looks great, was worried the wheels would ruin the look but they look like OEM wheels and the whole look is quite cool.

Nice carVery Happy

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
02-03-2012 12:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cutter7

(02-03-2012 12:09pm)Westy Wrote:  I quite the look and for me I am torn between the colours of plain or black and now white?

I have the pure model and the grey looks ok, I have a mate with a bodyshop so for me it's more about choosing a colour, I quite fancy a black grill and vents but the white has got me thinking, I may get somebody smart to photoshop my car and play with the grille colour to see what it looks like.

Ps I love the black lettering and the black rails your car looks great, was worried the wheels would ruin the look but they look like OEM wheels and the whole look is quite cool.

Nice carVery Happy

Cheers Westy..like you i have a very good friend with a body shop and he justs charges me for the paint (£10).

Ive kept the original 'Pure' grill and side vents for when i come to sell, but i have also brought the black gloss grill and vents, which i use.

The grill that i painted fuji, i picked up very cheap, because it was badly scratched etc, so i thought i'd give the fuji a go, it actually looks a lot better than the pic's show.

I recently changed my Xenon bulbs to the 6400k temp colour, and when using this grill you get a very subtle, blue/white neon shade across the edges...looks good early evening.. Cool

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 12:14am by cutter7.)
02-03-2012 12:28pm
BobM

Whatever floats your boat. Not for me though.

Pure, SD4, Auto, 5 door, Firenze Red, Ebony/Ebony, privacy, rear camera, front sensors, fog lights, spare wheel, auto lights and wipers - Delivered 14.3.15 Very Happy

Gone but not forgotten - Old rattly 1.3.12 - 31.5.13 - Pure, SD4, manual, 5 door, Fuji, 19" style 4, ebony/ebony, spare wheel, privacy.
02-03-2012 12:48pm
WB
WB

I think a higher contrast would work better personally. I'm looking forward to seeing the first matt black grill/trim.
02-03-2012 01:17pm