Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another Collected
KPNuts

Another Collected

Collected ours yesterday, which remarkably was the date we were originally given when we ordered it in September. In between the date went forward and backwards but homed in on the original date. Just over 3 months from the original order date, which given some of the problems people have been having I think is pretty good. Having the right dealer who had got in a load of orders in advance seems to be part of it.

Must say that it is looking even better than anticipated. Really think the Prestige external trim really works well with the Orkney Grey and Privacy Glass on the Coupe.

SWMBO (for it is really her car) has spent the best part of the day reading the manual, loading CD's, changing the settings, pairing phones etc.

Off to see the in laws for Christmas - should be a surprise when we turn up in the Evoque.

SD4 Coupe Prestige, Orkney Grey, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel, Dipping RVM
Ordered: 12/09/11 Collected 22/12/11
Supporting Macmillan Cancer Support in Mac 4x4 Challenge
23-12-2011 08:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SebM

RE: Another Collected

Congrats !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
23-12-2011 09:12pm
ytshome

Ive got almost the identical one in 5dr and I agree. Im so pleased with the colour choice. Enjoy your car.

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
23-12-2011 09:24pm
berlin2011

It's nice isn't it - exactly the same car apart from engine, mine's the Si4. What wheels did you go for?

I have to agree with you on the Prestige thing - I was 100% convinced about going the Presnamic route until I got mine and three weeks in it's grown on me a lot.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
23-12-2011 09:44pm
CrawfsEvoque

Congratulations. Will look out for it on the road. Have only seen one other around this area. Enjoy your new car. Glad you were pleased with Marshalls in the end.

Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji White, Almond / Espresso, Pure Style Pack, Tech Pack, Auto Dim Mirror, Park Assist, Carpet Mats, Zenons, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rigid Boot Liner and Rubber Mats.
24-12-2011 06:01pm
KPNuts

(23-12-2011 09:44pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  It's nice isn't it - exactly the same car apart from engine, mine's the Si4. What wheels did you go for?

I have to agree with you on the Prestige thing - I was 100% convinced about going the Presnamic route until I got mine and three weeks in it's grown on me a lot.

Stuck with the standard wheels. They look pretty good though. Wanted to keep a high tyre profile for mild off road work.

Quote:Congratulations. Will look out for it on the road. Have only seen one other around this area. Enjoy your new car. Glad you were pleased with Marshalls in the end
Will look out for you also. So far neither of us have seen any other Evoques on the road.

Have decided that when we see another one we will wave/flash - just like Defender/Series drivers.

SD4 Coupe Prestige, Orkney Grey, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel, Dipping RVM
Ordered: 12/09/11 Collected 22/12/11
Supporting Macmillan Cancer Support in Mac 4x4 Challenge
24-12-2011 06:44pm