Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another Build Surprise.
Evo-king

Another Build Surprise.

We always planned to do the factory visit to coincide with our build.

However, this was made much more difficult when our build has been brought forward 3 times from our initial build date.

Anyhow contacted the factory today, in the hope we could still see the car at some point during the build process only to be told they had good news and bad news, good news is that the car is being built and the bad news, we would not see it in production as the whole process takes 24hrs from start to finish.

WOW, I was under the impression that this happened over several days.

So by the time we do the visit later this week, the car is more likely to be on a transporter heading in the opposite direction.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
26-03-2012 08:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: Another Build Surprise.

Still worth doing the tour! And if they take you for a little run on their offroad track afterwards you'll be amazed what this baby can do!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
26-03-2012 08:50pm
Evo-king

RE: Another Build Surprise.

Were off to the factory, this week. Won't be doing the experience though as we have the Eastnor Castle option.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
26-03-2012 08:55pm