Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I a bit sad?
KaDargo

Am I a bit sad?

I absolutely love my Mauritius Blue Evoque - every time I see it I grin, I look out of the bedroom in the mornings and smile - my wife has an 8 mile drive to work, whilst I have a 10 minute walk, so she uses it during the week - I find myself watching her drive off down the road, smiling, till she's out of sight Smile
Is a car supposed to have this much effect?

Just saying Laughing

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
24-05-2012 08:42am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

RE: Am I a bit sad?

No, its the penalty we must pay for having an amazing car AND in a gorgeous colour!

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
24-05-2012 09:08am
chiggy

Am I a bit sad?

Smiling cause your wife drives away therefore less Arguments or cause u have an evoque? Haha Smile

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
24-05-2012 10:58am
PigLauncher

RE: Am I a bit sad?

(24-05-2012 08:42am)KaDargo Wrote:  I absolutely love my Mauritius Blue Evoque - every time I see it I grin, I look out of the bedroom in the mornings and smile - my wife has an 8 mile drive to work, whilst I have a 10 minute walk, so she uses it during the week - I find myself watching her drive off down the road, smiling, till she's out of sight Smile
Is a car supposed to have this much effect?

Just saying Laughing

I do this all the time and we don't have the car yet.

Manual Dynamic, Firenze, Chrome Shadows, Santorini Pano,Verve,Ebony Headliner,Lux Pack, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons.TPMS. June the 20th.
29-05-2012 10:57pm