Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adaptive Volume Control
musher

RE: Adaptive Volume Control

Sorry Ed, what I meant to say was that AVC only seems to be on Evoques fitted with the standard audio controls and not touchscreen like yours and mine. If you take a look in your manual I think on page 114, it shows you what I mean and has a picture of the audio standard controls which is a lot different to that of the touchscreen controls.

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
02-04-2012 06:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mpw

So, it seems several concur that the upgraded radio does not appear to have an AVC control setting. Would appear a call or visit to my LR salesman is required. Equally, I cannot understand why the standard radio has the option (as per the hard-back manual instructions) but the upgraded radio doesn't. Let's see what LR says.
03-04-2012 04:24pm
gw76

The Audi system was very reactive and noticeable
03-04-2012 05:14pm
musher

MPW, would be very intrested in what response you get from LR. Keep us all informed with what excuse they come up with.

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
04-04-2012 07:57am