Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About to place order. Advice needed please regarding a good deal etc
tetstb

RE: About to place order. Advice needed please regarding a good deal etc

Dont

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
25-05-2013 08:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Austindp

(25-05-2013 06:08pm)Craig_d1 Wrote:  Hadley Green LR is now owned by the Colbornes Group, who own the Audi dealership in Camberley. A little link to your home town....

Oh great, thanks for that Confused I went to Camberley Audi before I looked at the Evoque and asked for prices on the A4 Avant Black Edition. The salesman never bothered getting back to me, very bad service.

(25-05-2013 08:07pm)tetstb Wrote:  Dont

Don't what????
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 11:19pm by Austindp.)
25-05-2013 11:19pm
Madam Fuji

(25-05-2013 11:19pm)Austindp Wrote:  Oh great, thanks for that Confused I went to Camberley Audi before I looked at the Evoque and asked for prices on the A4 Avant Black Edition. The salesman never bothered getting back to me, very bad service.

Don't what????

Disgruntled Bob has moaned about everything about his Evoque for some time, but hey, we're all different ! I can't wait to get mine!! Very Happy
25-05-2013 11:53pm
tetstb

(25-05-2013 11:53pm)Madam Fuji Wrote:  Disgruntled Bob has moaned about everything about his Evoque for some time, but hey, we're all different ! I can't wait to get mine!! Very Happy

Yes indeed, 3 dealers later still has more rattles than Mothercare and drives like its been to the moon and back but hey, I just like to moan that spending 44K on a heap of junk was all my fault.

I cant wait to get rid of mine and away from the snobbery that seems to come with the badge.

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
26-05-2013 12:16am
Austindp

(25-05-2013 11:53pm)Madam Fuji Wrote:  Disgruntled Bob has moaned about everything about his Evoque for some time, but hey, we're all different ! I can't wait to get mine!! Very Happy

"Disgruntled Bob"! Love it, sounds like a character from the Simpsons! Very Happy

Sorry to hear your car isn't up to scratch Bob, hoping mine isn't a nightmare to own. It's not about the badge snobbery for me (never has been) it's all about the design, looks soooooo good, much better than your standard CAD design cars that all look the same.
26-05-2013 09:17am
Evo-king

22" inch wheels, probably not such a good idea.

It has been commented on this subject somewhere before on this forum, from what I remember not recommended.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
26-05-2013 09:33am
Craig_d1

Camberley audi service department is excellent however. I wish the LR service dept. we've been to we're even half as good as them. Out of reading and ascot, ascot is better(at least they did a half hearted attempt to clean the car before giving it back), but for the price, neither impressed. Mind you for £499 fixed price 5 yrs service, I can live with Ascot(being close by)
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 10:20am by Craig_d1.)
26-05-2013 10:18am