Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yikes, Evoque Competitor :(
Tony

RE: Yikes, Evoque Competitor :(

It is just another VW - so what.

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
09-12-2011 11:40am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benzina

No, this VW can't touch the Evoque in the looks department, however, i do like VW products, particularly the Golf and the Phaeton....love the Phaeton,the original design language on it was so clean, simple,strong,and absolutely superb,much like the Evoque.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2011 12:58pm by benzina.)
09-12-2011 12:50pm
QueJumper

Porsche Cajun is on my test drive list when my Evoque is up for renewal.

Will be much tougher competitor than any VW.

Now Sold - Small, clean, fun car mainly for me - Sd4 Dynamic Lux - White/Black roof

Still going strong - Big, dirty, fun car mainly for the wife, kids and dog - Disco 4 - Blue (with lots of mud outside, sweets & litter inside)
09-12-2011 01:06pm
benzina

Agreed....The Cajun is the one to look out for.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
09-12-2011 01:16pm
PhilSkill

Its alright, but I never like wheel arches that arent round! just looks wrong... round peg in square hole!, VW are in the closer competitor rank though like Volvo, but both are a cheap alternative to the evoque, with out that something. porsche are in the dearer competitor... also without that something (in my eyes)

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
10-12-2011 01:52am
olde

Hah, the Evoque just beat up the X3 again: Evoque vs X3. Meanwhile, do you guys really think the Cajun will be the first to unseat the Evoque? Land Rover may have a Grand Evoque (stretched and more HP) by then, but maybe they also have a Super Evoque waiting in the wings, to take on the Cajun?

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
10-12-2011 05:00am
QueJumper

Porsche performance, dynamics and build quality will easily beat any RR. Just drive the Cayenne and RRS back to back its no contest.

Now Sold - Small, clean, fun car mainly for me - Sd4 Dynamic Lux - White/Black roof

Still going strong - Big, dirty, fun car mainly for the wife, kids and dog - Disco 4 - Blue (with lots of mud outside, sweets & litter inside)
10-12-2011 09:55am
fam1x

Have to agree with quejumper the cayenne is a much better drive then RRS, but it ugly. The evoque is the best looking 4x4 todate.

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
10-12-2011 01:02pm