Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
50mpg
jos

RE: 50mpg

really ?
can anybody really confirm
about the engine rémapping for newer deliverys ???

ORDER16-09/2011>DEL; 27-01/2012

eD4-PURE fuji /black int./coup
pano-roof/techPACK > done !;painted wheels
3cm lowering/2cm spacers ; ROOFwrap
already > 52.000 km drive ; average;1lit/14km
ré-painted bumperparts and mirrors

4 y.TT mk1
2 y.MINIc-S
4 y.TT mk2
1 yr mini CM;
so i fit exactly in de evoque-profile...
2015 > TTmk3......?
29-07-2012 11:13am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxxx5

I did a long drive on Friday from Scotland to the Olympic Park London and managed an average of 45mpg, this is the best I have achieved to date. I mainly had it on cruise set at 75 mph. I would be intrested to understand what are the software upgrades at the first service.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
29-07-2012 04:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

I'm impressed with that, did a 111 mile journey today in hilly conditions, returned 42 mpg, I did have it in 'attack mode" dynamic setting.

I can only assume that the further you travel the better it is in terms of operating temperature for the engine which in turn gives better economy.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-07-2012 09:34pm
Jonathon555

After 7 tanks I am averaging 39.5 mpg on Trip A which was set from new

Best on trip B 43 mpg which is well below what i expected

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
31-07-2012 09:06am
PhilSkill

Be good to track if any earliy owners that have software updates, start to get improved figures, If you can find out the detail of the software version would be great. Am thinking of seeing if Dealer will update software on mine, as i'm not due for service for another 4 months yet.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
31-07-2012 02:02pm
ED209

I filled up last night before driving to work, 53mpg after 18 miles was my economy. Shame it wasnt that all the time, By the time i got home it was back down to 40mpg. Its mainly downhill on the way to, and uphill on the way back.

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
31-07-2012 07:21pm
Westy

I am in a quandary

My local dealer collected my car last Tuesday, took it back to their workshop, serviced it and then delivered back to me on the evening. ( I chose this dealer as my service dealer as the initial treatment I received when i was ringing round was very professional)

The car was all nice and clean, nice delivery man produced an envelope and a set of keys.

Inside the envelope was just the service book with a stamp to say it has been serviced (my guess is oil and filter)

Unfortunately at this stage they or I cannot find out if any software updates have been installed, i have had two more phone calls, a waist trim is on back order for the alignment issue that some of you guys have faced. (this part I am told today has come into stock and will be fitted on wednesday this week.

I have asked them for a print off of the job sheet as I want to know what work or checks were carried out, as it is a lease car I guess they thought I would not be interested, bit of a shame, I am sure that if I was paying they would want to talk me through it to justify the oil and filter!

My bluetooth echo fault has re occurred and is quite horrible when it goes into full loop mode where the microphone of you and the car noise plays back through the loud stereo, only personal fix stop, shut down and restart. ( this is one of the things I asked them to check and report on) I know other members have experienced this, my supplying dealer did make some software changes early on, but this doesn't seem to have fixed the issue. Has only done it five or six times during ownership so not a big issue.

I am now going back in Wednesday for the master tech to have a look. Abit disappointed as this was one of the things i asked them to check and I discussed this in detail whilst booking my car in two weeks ago.

I don't think the technician either read my worksheet or was notified and just changed the oil and filter. All settings and software are still the same, I have now done a further 500 miles since the service and car is no different.

If I find out if there are any software updates I will let you all know.

I hope I can regain my faith in the service the brand can offer, things have started so well. No real issues just wanted basic communication and checks to be carried out.

This is a good case of a brilliantly executed product from the manufacturer, but the after care service could let it down.

Will keep you posted,

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
06-08-2012 01:21pm