Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 weeks & a bit left
cjfp

RE: 2 weeks & a bit left

(11-01-2013 11:30pm)cjh Wrote:  Did you end up selling your car to WeBuyAnyCar? If so did they stick to the agreed price, I heard mixed reports about them..

My uncle sold his 12plate D4 to WBAC yesterday, said he had a really good experience. Offer last week was £4k above dealer and they stuck to it less £150 (and their screen value yesterday whilst he was there had dropped to below dealer px figure).

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 10:13am by cjfp.)
12-01-2013 12:34am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Asty

(11-01-2013 11:30pm)cjh Wrote:  Did you end up selling your car to WeBuyAnyCar? If so did they stick to the agreed price

I have part-ex'd cars in the past, but had no option this time due to my (just ordered) Evoque being a company car. I got a web quote, then went to my local stealer to offer them the car before the WBAC appointment, just to see if they wanted it more. They through a few pennies my direction, wishing me good luck when WBAC shave most of the quote off my expectations.....

I quoted 41k miles but by the appointment i'd only reached 40,600k so the quote went up during assessment, but then back down for stone chips (<10). After the £49.99 admin fee and £25 next day cash in back account, we were only £9 under the web quote.

They have a lot of rules that can cause your quote to reduce, but as long as you admit to them online, the quote should be accurate. In my case, I didn't admit to a scuff on the bumper which was missed at assessment time so it can work in your favour too.

The process appeared very transparent and we were told all the assessment points and their reasons up front. Obviously, I'm happy due to a positive outcome, but the assessor said it was a good car,he appeared to like us, and did not go out of his way to nail us on anything we felt out of line.

My experience was in Stockport so your mileage may vary. HTH.

Arrived - Pure SD4 Mauritius Blue, tech pack.
12-01-2013 12:45am
Evo-king

CJH.

I shall keep my eyes peeled looking for this Indus roofed baby.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
12-01-2013 07:53pm
cjh

(12-01-2013 07:53pm)Evo-king Wrote:  CJH.

I shall keep my eyes peeled looking for this Indus roofed baby.

Here it is, its awesome Very Happy

Ordered Oct 2012: Dynamic SD4, Firenze Red, Indus Pano, Gloss black strata, Ebony headlining
Aeroflip, Verve interior, Keyless entry, Powered Tailgate, Surround cameras, High beam assist, Heated steering wheel
12-01-2013 09:35pm