Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
2 Stage Unlocking
Pedalpower

RE: 2 Stage Unlocking

(29-01-2012 10:23pm)Graham Wrote:  Read the hand book - it's explained in there, you have two options, either the first press unlocks only the drivers door and then the second opens the rest, or just one press unlocks the lot !!

i think you need to read the manual and my post !!

Single Point Entry

The single point entry feature only unlocks the driver's door, all other doors remain locked. A single press of the unlock button on the remote handset will unlock only the driver's door, a second press is required to unlock the remaining doors and tailgate.

If the vehicle is double locked, the first press of the unlock button on the remote handset unlocks the driver's door. The remaining doors revert to the single locked state and can therefore be unlocked using the interior door handles, the remote handset unlock button or the unlock switch on the instrument panel switch pack.

Changing from central locking to single point entry can be carried out by pressing the lock and unlock buttons on the remote handset simultaneously. The turn signal indicators will flash to confirm that the function change has been performed.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 07:54am by Pedalpower.)
30-01-2012 07:41am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fam1x

RE: 2 Stage Unlocking

What if you have keyless entry does that double lock? I'm not sure as on mine I just go and open any door and it works. However I still have 2 stage locking enabled.

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
30-01-2012 04:58pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply