Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 days to go !
SuzieQ

10 days to go !

Finally, at last! Have saved up my pennies and am joining the Baby RR club! I collect my first Dynamic Fuji/black Evoque (2013) next week. Test drive went really well, apart from getting jaw ache from smiling so much, so now just paperwork to sort out. Have admired from a distance since they were brought out and eventually have taken the plunge. My big Golden Retriever fits ok in the boot as long as he lays down (which he always does anyway). Am very excited, odd to be so excited about a car! My favourite colour would have been Firenze but this beauty became available for a good price and it was love at first sight. Looking forward to the panoramic roof and powered tailgate, helpful when you're on the short side!
27-05-2015 07:21am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bee

RE: 10 days to go !

(27-05-2015 07:21am)SuzieQ Wrote:  Finally, at last! Have saved up my pennies and am joining the Baby RR club! I collect my first Dynamic Fuji/black Evoque (2013) next week. Test drive went really well, apart from getting jaw ache from smiling so much, so now just paperwork to sort out. Have admired from a distance since they were brought out and eventually have taken the plunge. My big Golden Retriever fits ok in the boot as long as he lays down (which he always does anyway). Am very excited, odd to be so excited about a car! My favourite colour would have been Firenze but this beauty became available for a good price and it was love at first sight. Looking forward to the panoramic roof and powered tailgate, helpful when you're on the short side!

will there bee room in the boot for your guitar ? Laughing

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
27-05-2015 06:52pm
SuzieQ

(27-05-2015 06:52pm)bee Wrote:  will there bee room in the boot for your guitar ? Laughing
Yeah no problem, an amplifier too!
27-05-2015 07:24pm
coastev

Suzie Congrats, we have done the Golden Retriever test so can confirm he fits!!! Ours does lie down anyway, he actually goes to sleep if we drive more than 10 mins.
16-06-2015 10:13pm