babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
How often do you change the music loaded on your hard disk drive? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: How often do you change the music loaded on your hard disk drive? (/Thread-How-often-do-you-change-the-music-loaded-on-your-hard-disk-drive)

How often do you change the music loaded on your hard disk drive? - Ricvifarho - 30-04-2016 12:04am

When I traded in my MY12 Prestige with Meridian 380w with 10CD storage I realised I had only changed 1 disk in 4 years... Is that my fixed musical taste or the slight faff in changing and the 15 mins to load another disk?
Is this a common experience?

RE: How often do you change the music loaded on your hard disk drive? - Steve D - 30-04-2016 07:19am

I think I only loaded 4 on mine before I gave up. Much easier to Bluetooth it from my iPhone.

RE: How often do you change the music loaded on your hard disk drive? - PhilSkill - 01-05-2016 08:30am

Loaded 1 and never used it as I always have loads on USB

RE: How often do you change the music loaded on your hard disk drive? - Good shot - 01-05-2016 03:42pm

(01-05-2016 08:30am)PhilSkill Wrote:  Loaded 1 and never used it as I always have loads on USB

Ditto.