babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Half day LR experience Q's - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Going Off Tarmac (/Forum-Going-Off-Tarmac)
+--- Thread: Half day LR experience Q's (/Thread-Half-day-LR-experience-Q-s)

Half day LR experience Q's - Steve D - 22-10-2015 01:36pm

Well, I'm expecting my Dynamic to be delivered tomorrow and I was just wondering about the 1/2 day LR experience. I have a few Q's:
It's part of the deal for buying a used approved LR but how long does it take to come through?
Can it be upgraded to a whole day?
Do you get a choice of vehicles?
Is it for two people?
Can it be used in Europe? - I might consider making it a part of a long weekend away.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Half day LR experience Q's - PhilSkill - 22-10-2015 05:34pm

It's part of the deal for buying a used approved LR but how long does it take to come through?
Don't know, but ask the dealer on collection.

Can it be upgraded to a whole day?
Yes, at cost

Do you get a choice of vehicles?
Yes, when you book just ask which you want to drive.

Is it for two people?
You can take a partner and share the driving

Can it be used in Europe? - I might consider making it a part of a long weekend away.
No idea, depends if there is an official Experience centre, look for the Offical LR Experience website.

RE: Half day LR experience Q's - rchrdleigh - 22-10-2015 06:44pm

Complimentary vouchers can only be used at UK Centres.
Should come through within a month, if not start chasing it up with the Dealer.
It is generally for 2 drivers but depending on the vehicle chosen you can take an additional guest, just ask when booking. There is also a minimum age for drivers and you can't have more than 6 points on your licence.

RE: Half day LR experience Q's - XFullFatTim - 22-10-2015 07:51pm

And the vouchers have an expiry date so make sure that you do use it when it arrives, the half day igives a great insight to what your car can do, by all means if you take the full day stay with the same car but it is well worth trying something like a Disco 4 or a Range Rover but for a real insight into what a utility is capable of then take a Defender before the LRE's stop getting them when production ends later this year.

RE: Half day LR experience Q's - Steve D - 22-10-2015 10:28pm

Thanks all. I'll probably just try an Evoque to see what they can do.

RE: Half day LR experience Q's - PhilSkill - 23-10-2015 09:01am

Thanks what they're for! And very worth doing!

RE: Half day LR experience Q's - Scott #55 - 24-04-2016 05:04pm

Best to stick to your own car (Evoque). I did an experience day when I had my Freelander, but took a Disco out in the afternoon.

Result is I now have a Disco.....