babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New Jaguar F-Pace - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Other Vehicles (/Forum-Other-Vehicles)
+---- Thread: New Jaguar F-Pace (/Thread-New-Jaguar-F-Pace)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Jaguar F-Pace - PAT - 14-09-2015 09:13pm

Very nice looking car and is bound to attract Evoque buyers.

Full details now on link below:
http://www.jaguar.co.uk/jaguar-range/f-pace/index.html

The V6 petrol certainly has me interested.

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace - Tony - 14-09-2015 11:06pm

At £51,450 for the V6 3lt diesel or petrol in S spec with no doubt better ride and refinement it got to be an Evoque killer. If it was available now I would cancel the RRS I have on order for October.

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace - m_101 - 14-09-2015 11:31pm

It's quite expensive and I need to see one in the metal, but I think I've just found my next car.

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace - XFullFatTim - 15-09-2015 12:16am

An awful lot of items that are standard on Evoque and RRS are expensive options on it........ heated front and rear seats should be standard on the S model but they are a hugely expensive option and you have to pay twice for heated front seats to have heated front and rear seats AND a heated steering wheel...........

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace - RacingSnake - 15-09-2015 10:19am

ShockedShockedShocked

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace - Tony - 15-09-2015 11:02am

Just used the on-line build and a 3lt V6 diesel 'S' came out at £54,450 with what I consider my essential extras, most expensive of which was the sliding pano roof, most superficial was black wheels. Has everything my Evoque Dymamic Lux has exept the useless items such as parking, TV and hopeless 850w sound system.

Don't need heated rear seats, just wife and self and we sit in the front or heated steering wheel, car lives in a garage so never gets too cold.

Thats saving me £20k on the RRS I have on order

When can I have one?

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace - XFullFatTim - 15-09-2015 11:37am

Have you noticed that there is only one bright colour available in the paint choices? Apart from the solid white and the bright red they are all dull, wishy washy colours yet all the cars shown on the website and videos are a lovely blue that doesn't seem to be on the configurator? I wonder if it is being saved for the RS 5.0l V8 version........... same as RRS's Estoril Blue

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace - Tony - 15-09-2015 11:43am

(15-09-2015 11:37am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Have you noticed that there is only one bright colour available in the paint choices? Apart from the solid white and the bright red they are all dull, wishy washy colours yet all the cars shown on the website and videos are a lovely blue that doesn't seem to be on the configurator? I wonder if it is being saved for the RS 5.0l V8 version........... same as RRS's Estoril Blue

Yes, not a good colour range and yes that blue really suits the shape, I just put black into the configurator other option may be white. I consider white is the best colour for the F Type but I would want to see an F Pace in white before I ordered. White often does not suit larger cars, RRS in point, looks a bit OTT.

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace - XFullFatTim - 15-09-2015 01:42pm

Tony, worse is a white Disco 4................. yet the FFRR L405 looks good in white

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace - PhilSkill - 15-09-2015 03:01pm

From the f-Pace Website

F-PACE First Edition From £65000!!!

A UNIQUE COLOUR
F-PACE First Edition is available in a unique metallic paint colour – Caesium Blue. Vibrant and distinctive this exclusive paint colour is a clear reference to the breakthrough C-X17 concept unveiled at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. Further highlights include 22-inch Double Helix 15-spoke wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive LED headlights, and a fixed panoramic roof.

Why is it so difficult to buy a decent Blue Car... I ended up with a Merc and that had only just come onto the standard colours from the C63 special edition.