babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Halogen to DRL xenon conversion in Melbourne, Australia - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Halogen to DRL xenon conversion in Melbourne, Australia (/Thread-Halogen-to-DRL-xenon-conversion-in-Melbourne-Australia)

Halogen to DRL xenon conversion in Melbourne, Australia - Bibies - 28-08-2015 11:24pm

Hi all, I have a 2014 evoque which came with factory halogen lights. I am in Melbourne, Australia and want to find a professional workshop who can change them over to the DRL xenon with led signature lights.

Is anyone able to help?

RE: Halogen to DRL xenon conversion in Melbourne, Australia - Jim NI - 31-08-2015 05:13pm

(28-08-2015 11:24pm)Bibies Wrote:  Hi all, I have a 2014 evoque which came with factory halogen lights. I am in Melbourne, Australia and want to find a professional workshop who can change them over to the DRL xenon with led signature lights.

Is anyone able to help?

Quick search on Google and Rover Land in Melbourne appear a good choice. Website says they have full diagnostics so should be able to update CCF for you once fitted