babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
DTRL question - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: DTRL question (/Thread-DTRL-question)

DTRL question - Redrob - 03-08-2015 04:24pm

Stuck behind a big black van in a traffic, I was admiring my DTRL's as you do and I noticed that as I indicated to turn left the DTRL went out, so I then indicated to turn right, the right one went out.
Is this normal as I've never noticed it before?

RE: DTRL question - Koidream - 03-08-2015 04:59pm

If you mean that they went out completly, I say "No, this is not normal" If you mean they dimmed when indicating left or right, I say "Yes, completly normal behaviour..."

RE: DTRL question - bee - 03-08-2015 08:55pm

(03-08-2015 04:59pm)Koidream Wrote:  If you mean that they went out completly, I say "No, this is not normal" If you mean they dimmed when indicating left or right, I say "Yes, completly normal behaviour..."

I will second that.

DTRL question - genericd - 04-08-2015 01:40am

(03-08-2015 04:24pm)Redrob Wrote:  Stuck behind a big black van in a traffic, I was admiring my DTRL's as you do and I noticed that as I indicated to turn left the DTRL went out, so I then indicated to turn right, the right one went out.
Is this normal as I've never noticed it before?

It's perfectly normal. Every evoque I've driven does that. Isn't it a North American thing?

RE: DTRL question - DVFlyer - 04-08-2015 02:07pm

My DTRL (corresponding with whichever turn signal) go completely out when I activate a turn signal.

RE: DTRL question - Redrob - 04-08-2015 08:52pm

Booked in the dealers for a couple of warranty jobs later this month, so will update as soon as.
Cheers for the replies
Rob