babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Wanted: Signature Strip Xenons - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: For Sale & Wanted (/Forum-For-Sale-Wanted)
+--- Thread: Wanted: Signature Strip Xenons (/Thread-Wanted-Signature-Strip-Xenons)

Signature Strip Xenons - Jim NI - 17-06-2015 05:45pm

As per title I'm looking for a set of signature strip HID/Xenons. Done this mod on our FL2 after a lot of head scratching so looking a new challenge Very Happy

RE: Wanted Signature Strip Xenons - bee - 17-06-2015 07:43pm

(17-06-2015 05:45pm)Jim NI Wrote:  As per title I'm looking for a set of signature strip HID/Xenons. Done this mod on our FL2 after a lot of head scratching so looking a new challenge Very Happy

cartronics in surrey will sort it for you. enjoy the boat trip Laughing

RE: Wanted Signature Strip Xenons - Jim NI - 17-06-2015 07:58pm

(17-06-2015 07:43pm)bee Wrote:  cartronics in surrey will sort it for you. enjoy the boat trip Laughing
Cheers but happy I'll sort it myself Very Happy can't be as hard as FL2, had to make up adaptor looms, fit switchable power supply that works on engine vibration and hardest bit was sourcing a DRL controller that dimmed DRL with indicators on. All can be switched back to original halogens in 5 mins!

RE: Wanted Signature Strip Xenons - bee - 18-06-2015 02:48pm

(17-06-2015 07:58pm)Jim NI Wrote:  Cheers but happy I'll sort it myself Very Happy can't be as hard as FL2, had to make up adaptor looms, fit switchable power supply that works on engine vibration and hardest bit was sourcing a DRL controller that dimmed DRL with indicators on. All can be switched back to original halogens in 5 mins!

it sounds good, hope you spill the beens when you finish your conversion ?Laughing

RE: Wanted Signature Strip Xenons - Jim NI - 26-07-2015 04:48pm

Sorted, fitted and working. No longer required