babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Footwell lights upgrade with LEDs - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Footwell lights upgrade with LEDs (/Thread-Footwell-lights-upgrade-with-LEDs)

Footwell lights upgrade with LEDs - Evoque0700 - 05-06-2015 06:10pm

Hi guys. I went through with the upgradation of footwell lights in my evoque with 28 smd red t10 leds.i am attaching pics along the post.kindly review how it looks and should i stick to the upgrade or go back to stock bulbs

Footwell lights upgrade with LEDs - Stadt Panzer - 05-06-2015 08:47pm

Need photos of before and after to be able to judge properly.

RE: Footwell lights upgrade with LEDs - RREVO - 06-06-2015 12:09pm

I quite like that, but in blue. Were they difficult to get at to fit?

RE: Footwell lights upgrade with LEDs - Clip - 08-06-2015 12:41pm

I like the red, I just did mine but stuck with the White thinking they would match with rear overheads that I replaced too. But quite like the colour in the foot wells.

RRevo, they are simple to replace, don't even have a lens cover over them. 2 second job!

RE: Footwell lights upgrade with LEDs - Mark^^ - 08-06-2015 01:06pm

I replaced all my internal lights with blue LEDs, the foot well is the easiest as it has no cover to remove and its simply pull old one out and slot new LED in, a photo

[Image: DSC01277_zps55c4e4fd.jpg]

Footwell lights upgrade with LEDs - borbor1313 - 28-09-2015 01:12pm

I had blue to but went back to 9 smd White LEDs and loving it. Blue extra cool looking but is the case of form before function. Was sick of having to squinting to read something at night . Wanted all the lights inside to be the same. , not sure what it would look like with a mix