babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Driving a right hand drive Evoque in France headlights - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Driving a right hand drive Evoque in France headlights (/Thread-Driving-a-right-hand-drive-Evoque-in-France-headlights)

Driving a right hand drive Evoque in France headlights - iwf - 09-01-2015 12:46am

Hi

I'm picking up my new Dymanic tomorrow but next week driving down into France. The car is speced with the adaptive headlights.

Do I need to do anything regarding the headlight for driving in France ? The manual seems to suggest not

Thanks

RE: Driving a right hand drive Evoque in France headlights - PhilSkill - 09-01-2015 12:56am

Dont need to do anything to headlights, read more here
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-driving-in-europe?highlight=france+beam

RE: Driving a right hand drive Evoque in France headlights - iwf - 09-01-2015 01:03pm

Phil

Many thanks.

RE: Driving a right hand drive Evoque in France headlights - iwf - 20-01-2015 03:38pm

Hi

So guess what. you can change the headlight setting for driving on the left, but I suspect only if you've got the adaptive headlights.

Deep in the vehicle setup menu is the setting for left or right hand drive.

RE: Driving a right hand drive Evoque in France headlights - dynamicgirl - 29-03-2015 07:13pm

(20-01-2015 03:38pm)iwf Wrote:  Hi

So guess what. you can change the headlight setting for driving on the left, but I suspect only if you've got the adaptive headlights.

Deep in the vehicle setup menu is the setting for left or right hand drive.

My last Evoque had adaptive lights (AFS) but it didn't have this option in the vehicle set up menu. I believe it is only when the car has AHBA (which my car didn't have). It basically changes the direction of the AHBA camera/sensor for detection of oncoming traffic, depending on which side of the road you are driving.

Paula Smile