babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New Jag - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: New Jag (/Thread-New-Jag)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Jag - Redrob - 31-10-2014 11:21am

on the way back from our day out at Solihull, we stopped at a service station and had been there about 2 minutes when a car, in the disruptive camo wrap parked along side us.
The driver disappeared and I got some lovely shots on the iPhone.
Quickly tapped the reg into an app I have on the phone and it came up as a 4 door Jaguar in black but no model number, when the driver returned I said "nice Jag" to which he replied "might be" he then told me it was being released after Christmas, but still remained tight lipped about the make.
If anyone has a better app the reg was VU14 XSX

New Jag - cutter7 - 31-10-2014 11:35am

Its a Jaguar, black 4 door, 3000cc saloon, petrol, reg 3/3/2014 ..

RE: New Jag - RacingSnake - 31-10-2014 11:53am

Mule car.
Wonder whats in the pipeline now?!!

RE: New Jag - Redrob - 31-10-2014 12:07pm

I have some photos but am unsure how to load them.

RE: New Jag - RacingSnake - 31-10-2014 01:23pm

when you hit "new reply" instead of using the quick reply below, you get an option to upload an attachment Smile

RE: New Jag - XFullFatTim - 31-10-2014 03:44pm

Or you can add them in the Full Edit mode once you have posted. I was followed out of Gaydon to the M40 by one on Tuesday afternoon. There was also a Black one in a covered car trailer at the Gaydon Conference centre when I called in at lunch time. Hiding behind an exhibition of Compair Compressors, one monster of which was hooked up behind a White LRE liveried RRS2 - JLR can't hide much from me! Not sure whether there were Jaguars or SVR RRS's or even Aston Martins going around the high speed test circuit at Gaydon today but whatever it was it had a wonderful wailing V8 exhaust!

RE: New Jag - Redrob - 31-10-2014 05:28pm

Sorry, tried both ways but it's saying the file is too big to attach.

RE: New Jag - RacingSnake - 31-10-2014 06:06pm

Ah, then you'll probably need to resize first (if you can be bothered! lol).
Open it in paint, resize it in there, then resave it. Smile

RE: New Jag - Craig_d1 - 01-11-2014 10:13am

I used to send the photo's to myself in email, but have the email resize them for me. I then resaved the new images and uploaded them.Very Happy

RE: New Jag - Redrob - 01-11-2014 05:46pm

I have tried, but have now decided to give up, sorry.