babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) (/Thread-Rear-spoiler-dynamic-extra-lip)

Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) - Tommomak - 13-10-2014 09:56pm

Hey,

Does anyone know how this is attached to the main large spoiler?!? And is there a how to anywere on fitting and removal!

I'm getting my roof wrapped in black by a friend sign writer and helping him out by removing this first.

Thanks guys

Any advise or help welcome

Tom
[Image: BF1187D8-ED8F-4F51-98E6-201B93C8D6B2_1.jpg]

RE: Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) - vinny - 13-10-2014 10:11pm

I know the after market ones are stuck on but have the option of a bolt to secure it also but not sure if the factory ones are the same?

RE: Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) - RREVO - 14-10-2014 01:43pm

The factory one is glued and bolted on.
I had my roof wrapped x2 and each time the wrapping companies asked if the aero fin spoiler could be removed first because to stretch the wrap around the aero fin when its on the car is not possible without leaving a tiny overlapped cut line in the wrap (which I can live with) at the rear of the aero fin spoiler.

RE: Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) - Tommomak - 14-10-2014 03:25pm

Thanks RREVO, so you just left your aero spoiler on ?!
Who did yours and for how much if you dot mind me asking?!
Donyou have any pics?! Thanks

RE: Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) - RREVO - 15-10-2014 11:18am

Tommomak I've attached a few shots of my roof wrap to the rear spoiler/aero fin section.
You can see in the second pic the sort of cut line to the rear of each side of the areo fin that you'll get because as mentioned no wrap will stretch around the aero fin when it's on the car. The cost for a whole roof wrap (bear in mind I have the pano roof, so less vinyl/labour) costs between £120 -£150.

[Image: roof1.jpg]
[Image: roof2.jpg]
[Image: roof3.jpg]

Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) - AAA86 - 15-10-2014 12:28pm

Did u wrap the handles too?

RE: Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) - RREVO - 15-10-2014 01:33pm

No they're not wrapped, they are covers that go over the existing handles you can find them here
http://www.powerfuluk.com/categorylist/range-rover-evoque-exterior-accessories/?page=2

Rear spoiler ( dynamic extra lip) - AAA86 - 15-10-2014 02:39pm

Interesting! Thanks! I like powerfuluk. They alot of neat things and great videos