babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
TOPIx help: LTB00464v2 - Camera Fault Displayed In The HLDF ... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: TOPIx help: LTB00464v2 - Camera Fault Displayed In The HLDF ... (/Thread-TOPIx-help-LTB00464v2-Camera-Fault-Displayed-In-The-HLDF)

TOPIx help: LTB00464v2 - Camera Fault Displayed In The HLDF ... - Sarcastrix - 13-10-2014 01:47pm

Has anyone got TOPIx access to the following doc, i'd like a copy Smile

LTB00464v2 - Camera Fault Displayed In The HLDF With Possible Alternator Charging Light Displayed, Potential Loss Of MS (Medium Speed) CAN

and

SSM52897 - Parking Aid Cameras Unavailable Fault Message ...

TIA.

RE: TOPIx help: LTB00464v2 - Camera Fault Displayed In The HLDF ... - m_101 - 15-10-2014 03:04pm

Not got topix access but as in another recent thread on here I've had this problem before. They had to replace my rear cam and wiring harness.
Took them a couple of days. Seemed to be a problem on earlier models - faulty gasket basically. Mine is a 2012.

RE: TOPIx help: LTB00464v2 - Camera Fault Displayed In The HLDF ... - Sarcastrix - 15-10-2014 03:44pm

Seems several members have had the same problem, unfortunately try telling that to the waste of space service agent is another thing.

The standard LR replies are:

1) We connected the car up to the computer and didn't find any faults registered AKA "The computer says no"
2) Can you leave the car with us for a week so we can replicate the problem, (see answer 1)

RE: TOPIx help: LTB00464v2 - Camera Fault Displayed In The HLDF ... - Tony - 19-10-2014 06:13pm

(15-10-2014 03:44pm)Sarcastrix Wrote:  Seems several members have had the same problem, unfortunately try telling that to the waste of space service agent is another thing.

The standard LR replies are:

1) We connected the car up to the computer and didn't find any faults registered AKA "The computer says no"
2) Can you leave the car with us for a week so we can replicate the problem, (see answer 1)

You forgot to add:-
3: This is NORMAL
4: This is a FEATURE
5: This is a CHARACTERISTIC
Oh and I nearly forgot from my own dealer McCr@p & Dickhead:- 6: OPERATOR ERROR

RE: TOPIx help: LTB00464v2 - Camera Fault Displayed In The HLDF ... - Sarcastrix - 20-10-2014 10:52am

Laughing

Maybe i'll have the car back this week...