babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Land Rover Experience - Brisbane - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Land Rover Experience - Brisbane (/Thread-Land-Rover-Experience-Brisbane)

Land Rover Experience - Brisbane - Bern_Dog - 05-08-2014 04:50am

Anyone here do that course on the weekend?

I went and it was soooo awesome. I was in the Evoque SD4 Prestige with all the kit and also Disco 4 SDV6 SE.

Blown away by what the Evoque can do on the challengine off-road course. And it was on street tyres on 38PSI!! Jealous of anyone who has the full wade sensing screens and diff lock view as I loved seeing that in action whilst driving off road.

The Disco of course was more capable and literally walked up steep inclines, but the Evoque wasn't too far behind. I've had mine for 5 months now and must say they value is astonishing, compared to the fake SUVs like the BMW X3 and Audi Q5 I glanced over - what do they offer for the same money as the Evoque when they are purely on-road? Even the Porsche Macan is dead ugly and not as capable and when put on the road it RRS money!

RE: Land Rover Experience - Brisbane - BA74 - 10-08-2014 12:20am

Sounds like fun...
Agreed the Evoque has the rest of its competitors covered for off road capability.

RE: Land Rover Experience - Brisbane - borbor1313 - 23-08-2015 06:27am

Are LR Australia going to be doing this officially or was this just a dealer set up. Think we in Australia have been left out for a long time